Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like this idea. The movie hasn't been released and they already have a ride planned? This has Van Helsing written all over it.

Reactions: Eckert
I don't like this idea. The movie hasn't been released and they already have a ride planned? This has Van Helsing written all over it.
And as said a million times that doesn't mean the ride is going to suck. Waterworld stunt show is a great example for that, Song of the South is another.

Even if the movie would suck Universal (unlike Disney) always tells a unique story in the movies universe so it still can be a great ride.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
...Transformers has about nine scenes. And this is rumored to be identical to the USH version of the project, slotted in a small space next door.

Starting to think that this will be the second unique attraction to utilize the VTU tech, but this time not trick the riders.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
With nine scenes, five min sounds just about right considering it's trackless.

May be a moot question, but I wonder if the vehicles will have motion bases...

Out of curiosity, are there currently any functioning animatronics that fly? Only one I can think of is the former Dinosaur pterodactyl from DAK. By flying I mean flapping wings and physically moving forward, because you'd think they'd have birds in this ride- don't know if flying ones are a possibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJBrandon
...Transformers has about nine scenes. And this is rumored to be identical to the USH version of the project, slotted in a small space next door.

Starting to think that this will be the second unique attraction to utilize the VTU tech, but this time not trick the riders.

If you dont mind, could you be a bit more detailed in what you are talking about?

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Status
Not open for further replies.