Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

I know there are a few people on here that are really into Star Wars and Battlefront so I thought I would post it. Even though I'm not big on Battlefront right now this really makes me want to build a high end PC gaming rig. This is a video of the game with a high texture pack, lighting, and other mods running in 4K. If you have a display that supports it make sure to set the youtube quality to 4K. Seriously, you could take this video and tell someone it was from the new movie and they would probably believe you.

I know there are a few people on here that are really into Star Wars and Battlefront so I thought I would post it. Even though I'm not big on Battlefront right now this really makes me want to build a high end PC gaming rig. This is a video of the game with a high texture pack, lighting, and other mods running in 4K. If you have a display that supports it make sure to set the youtube quality to 4K. Seriously, you could take this video and tell someone it was from the new movie and they would probably believe you.

Battlefront is gorgeous to begin with, and that mod just makes it insane. If only the game had more content to convince me to buy it.

Battlefront is gorgeous to begin with, and that mod just makes it insane. If only the game had more content to convince me to buy it.
They really deserve to win all the graphics and soundz for this game.
I enjoyed the beta somewhat but felt Hoth was way too one-sided (I understand Endor is the same for the Rebels) and I'm not a huge fan of random pick-ups spawning that give you the abilities you want especially when there are so many other people trying to do the same thing.

They really deserve to win all the graphics and soundz for this game.
I enjoyed the beta somewhat but felt Hoth was way too one-sided (I understand Endor is the same for the Rebels) and I'm not a huge fan of random pick-ups spawning that give you the abilities you want especially when there are so many other people trying to do the same thing.

I just can't justify buying a 60 dollar game that has content taken out so they can charge 50 dollars more for the "complete" version. And no campaign mode is also a turn off.

Any Fallout players here? Curious about it. Not a fan of first person shooters but this apparently has the option to go to third person. And reaking havoc in a robot suit is intriguing

Any Fallout players here? Curious about it. Not a fan of first person shooters but this apparently has the option to go to third person. And reaking havoc in a robot suit is intriguing
Fallout 4 is tons of fun, but you have to play it in first person. The Third Person gameplay is nowhere near as fun.

Been feeling so much videogame apathy for the past few months. Every game these days has been needlessly stretched out to 30-40 hrs, with most of that spent running around to collect 'stuff' in order to pad it out for some kind of perceived value. There's just so little joy spread thinly between it all.
But let me tell you, the perfect antidote to all this has arrived in the form of Ratchet & Clank on the PS4. It's my first entry in the series, and man, it is just so much FUN. Fun like in the sense that NES games used to feel fun as a kid. Fun like when games could be completed in 25-30 mins, but were so awesome that you'd replay them again time after time.
It's come around exactly when I needed it to and I would highly recommend it to those feeling jaded by modern gaming. An essential purchase for any PS4 owner!