MSHI Expansion? | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would not expect an Avengers ride, at least it seems like any talk of that has gone very quiet.

There should be another large scale IoA project starting in 2017 though.
That doesn't add up though unless it involves the last expansion pad.... OR demolition not involving Marvel Superhero Island...

Honestly, when I hear Mt. Crumpit, I picture a Matterhorn-type attraction coming to IOA so... 1000x yes.
What is a Matterhorn?

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Dont know anything about the Disney over there but I will have to look it up on YouTube.

Great ride that I'm very fond of because of the staff. I was there for my honeymoon last year and a cast member took us from the back of the queue to the front after seeing our just married badges. A small thing but left a lasting impression.

Reactions: Mike S and Jon84
I'm genuinely amazed at that. I thought it was just a photo of a statue at first.

I don't know how I ended up listening to this today but I wound up listening to the Orlando Now podcast with Jim Hill from about 3 years ago and they talk about Marvel in the parks for quite a bit. I thought it might be of interest to somebody although it is quite dated.

Sorry, but I just can't listen to that guy. It's like throwing away 30 to 60 minutes of my life. He either takes forever to say something significant or his stuff ends up being totally bs or bogus. :bang:

Congrats on your recent marriage .

Cheers, mate!

Sorry, but I just can't listen to that guy. It's like throwing away 30 to 60 minutes of my life. He either takes forever to say something significant or his stuff ends up being totally bs or bogus. :bang:

I like him although I completely understand where you're coming from. I lived a happy life listening to the Disney Dish until somebody commented that he always sounds like it's a real hassle to talk about a subject and that kind of ruined it a bit for me. Listening back to older episodes, he's got so much wrong on rumours but I could listen to him all day talk about the history of the parks, at least he's a bit more direct when he seems to know what he's actually talking about.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I would not expect an Avengers ride, at least it seems like any talk of that has gone very quiet.

There should be another large scale IoA project starting in 2017 though.
Hmmmmmm what could be going into IOA???

Toon lagoon revamp with illumination stuff?

If it's not Pets, Crumpit, or Avengers... I'll place my bets either on something to replace Lost Continent or Toon Lagoon.

If neither of the three are the case, there's something that pops into mind.

When USJ was creating Hogsmeade, there were plans to construct a indoor/outdoor coaster, themed to the forbidden forest. They could use a version of those plans for a replacement to LC, along with forest itself.

If neither of the three are the case, there's something that pops into mind.

When USJ was creating Hogsmeade, there were plans to construct a indoor/outdoor coaster, themed to the forbidden forest. They could use a version of those plans for a replacement to LC, along with forest itself.
Which leads me to believe the removal or re-configuring of Dueling Dragons....
But as skip said:shrug:.
There is a number of ways IOA could go after Kong.

Cheers, mate!

I like him although I completely understand where you're coming from. I lived a happy life listening to the Disney Dish until somebody commented that he always sounds like it's a real hassle to talk about a subject and that kind of ruined it a bit for me. Listening back to older episodes, he's got so much wrong on rumours but I could listen to him all day talk about the history of the parks, at least he's a bit more direct when he seems to know what he's actually talking about.
One of the main reasons I love OU is that I can trust this site & what BriMan has to say. It seems like it's endemic to the theme park genre, but almost all of the theme park oriented web sites (with the exception of a very few), blogs, dish broadcasts etc. are run by people that are big B.S. , even the ones with the biggest "so called reputations". I have very little regard for what's said on most of these sites. I read the info mostly for the humorous rumors they start, and I'll throw it out here sometimes for discussion purposes, but more as a means for how outlandish the stuff is. Heck, anybody can make up stuff. ;)The photo sets are about the only things I have regard for:).............No wonder 90% of my online theme park time is spent on OU.

Reactions: UNIrd