Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 315 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That was a bit of a problem on the old Kong too IIRC

It's an issue with the Studio Tour at USH too when it comes to Kong and Supercharged. BUT.. it's not like there's really a bad seat, just that it may take a few rides to see everything. I would imagine this should be less of an issue for a 5-minute ride than 90-second portions of a 45-minute attraction.

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
It's an issue with the Studio Tour at USH too when it comes to Kong and Supercharged. BUT.. it's not like there's really a bad seat, just that it may take a few rides to see everything. I would imagine this should be less of an issue for a 5-minute ride than 90-second portions of a 45-minute attraction.
I'm sorry but there are bad seats on the team tour. If you're in the middle and you are of a smaller stature Inbetween larger guests - your view is all kinds of screwed.

I can't imagine we are going to be passing the Kong AA as fast as the Yeti AA so I'm gonna say it might also be a lighting issue.

Reactions: Cole
I'm sorry but there are bad seats on the team tour. If you're in the middle and you are of a smaller stature Inbetween larger guests - your view is all kinds of screwed.

I can't imagine we are going to be passing the Kong AA as fast as the Yeti AA so I'm gonna say it might also be a lighting issue.

A lighting issue? That's the sort of thing you can fix in an hour...

A lighting issue? That's the sort of thing you can fix in an hour...
Ok. I'd love for you or any creative to be ok w an hour lighting job.
After all the hype, the slew of potential negatives is a dose of reality slapping us all in the face. Let's hope they can smooth out some issue as this surely will still be a blockbuster ride.
Not a blockbuster but it'll be good.

Yeah, I'd imagine if they're spending so much effort and money on the facade, they'll probably be going to similar extents with the actual experience, it should be good.

I don't think anyone should ever expect any theme park attraction to be some life changing experience. If you're looking for that, you're gonna be disappointed.

If an attraction makes me think, "I need to go do that again right now", it's done its job. I don't have a problem thinking this is gonna do that.