Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 313 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My daughter is terrified of the entire area around Kong. She watches Bubble Guppies and I guess somehow the facade reminds her of one episode she hates. She just yells scary daddy.. scary witch there daddy...

The day she conquers her fear and confronts the King will be a proud day for you I bet!

It's amazing to me she was able to spot him. She's got good eyes.

The projection Yeti where he pulls up the track was enough for her. I have no clue if she saw the actual Yeti because I am not sure which one she is talking about being scared of since she saw the projection. My mistake was taking her on the front row, she saw way to much especially the track torn up before the backwards part.

Reactions: misterID

He is hard to spot lol I posted it on Facebook and someone else said the same thing.

Now keep in mind that even though she was scared she still went on a second time and on the way home on her own she talked about going on it again. So how scared she really was vs. acting scared, I have no clue. 5 is such an odd age lol

The projection Yeti where he pulls up the track was enough for her. I have no clue if she saw the actual Yeti because I am not sure which one she is talking about being scared of since she saw the projection. My mistake was taking her on the front row, she saw way to much especially the track torn up before the backwards part.
I thought that's what you were talking about. I asked my niece (who I'm raising) what she thought about the Yeti, and she brought up the shadow, I said no, the big AA... She said what AA?:D

I thought that's what you were talking about. I asked my niece (who I'm raising) what she thought about the Yeti, and she brought up the shadow, I said no, the big AA... She said what AA?:D

I will ask her later how many times she saw the Yeti and see what she says.

Is the mangled track back? I know it was removed a while back which freaked a few people out.

Reactions: Blaw923