Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 311 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Too, it is sometime easier to type the number that write out the name.

It's for light primarily. I believe there are 3 of them on this attraction.

Oh interesting, thanks!

I'm guessing that will mean at least that many distinct indoor sections (though that's probably a given anyway with the length).

I'm not sure if it's been discussed before, but do people feel it would be better to wait for sunset for a first riding, or would it have little impact on the experience?

Reactions: martymcflyy85
I'm not sure if it's been discussed before, but do people feel it would be better to wait for sunset for a first riding, or would it have little impact on the experience?

The majority of the ride is indoors but the facade looks incredible at night time when its lit up so I'd probably say sunset but I think how long we've waited, I don't think I could wait until the sun sets and would go the first chance in the day I got.

The majority of the ride is indoors but the facade looks incredible at night time when its lit up so I'd probably say sunset but I think how long we've waited, I don't think I could wait until the sun sets and would go the first chance in the day I got.

That's what I'd guessed, though I might wait until evening.

I saw much earlier in the thread that
There may be differences to scares in the queue area at night

Project 887 is an all inclusive project number for the Beijing resort.
In this article, (Read at your own risk if you're avoiding spoilers. Some minor details about the ride/queue are in there that I don't think have been told elsewhere) it clearly states that there are 887 skulls on Skull Island. This is Universal. There's no way that number is just a coincidence, right?

Reactions: Mad Dog and Ryno27
In this article, (Read at your own risk if you're avoiding spoilers. Some minor details about the ride/queue are in there that I don't think have been told elsewhere) it clearly states that there are 887 skulls on Skull Island. This is Universal. There's no way that number is just a coincidence, right?

Is it just me or this a terribly written "article"?