Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 310 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My boyfriend and I will probably be heading to the parks on Thursday this upcoming week. Hoping we are lucky! It will be a fun trip anyways. Haven't given our APs a stretch in a while.

Reactions: Muggle148
I'm a little bit lost, are these internal codes to refer to projects, used within Universal corporate?

I noticed in some of the videos taken from Camp Jurassic tower, after the gate opens, another half sized door seems to slide shut, completely blocking light. Does anyone know if that's for the ride, or just for rain at night?

I'm a little bit lost, are these internal codes to refer to projects, used within Universal corporate?

Too, it is sometime easier to type the number that write out the name.

I noticed in some of the videos taken from Camp Jurassic tower, after the gate opens, another half sized door seems to slide shut, completely blocking light. Does anyone know if that's for the ride, or just for rain at night?

It's for light primarily. I believe there are 3 of them on this attraction.