Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In this article, (Read at your own risk if you're avoiding spoilers. Some minor details about the ride/queue are in there that I don't think have been told elsewhere) it clearly states that there are 887 skulls on Skull Island. This is Universal. There's no way that number is just a coincidence, right?
link talks about crates of live animals. Wonder if we're getting screens inside those crates or just sounds.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Mike S
My daughter is terrified of the entire area around Kong. She watches Bubble Guppies and I guess somehow the facade reminds her of one episode she hates. She just yells scary daddy.. scary witch there daddy...

My daughter is terrified of the entire area around Kong. She watches Bubble Guppies and I guess somehow the facade reminds her of one episode she hates. She just yells scary daddy.. scary witch there daddy...

That sounds pretty funny, I guess it means the facade is doing its job! I take it she won't be one of the early riders then?

Universal has started teasing the Hulk details. Looks like the Hulk opening date and more details will be announced before the Kong opening date. Totally thought they'd announce them at the same time.

Reactions: Ryno27