Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 309 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Untrue. Twitter had a selfie stick video a week or so ago for about a day before getting taken down peeking over the wall with an RV going by. It was quite telling, probably why it was taken down.

And I don't need to see it any closer if it's confirmed TMs on the vehicle are disappointed?

I'd be more interested in what it looks like from the ride vehicle.

Love how you say "if it's confirmed TMs...are disappointed." I guess you meant it's a "confirmed" rumor.

Reactions: Blaw923
We may not even be seeing the AAs in full mode. They are likely not stand ins, but that does not mean they are turned on to their fullest. If they know they work and they are mainly testing the vehicles at the moment than we are not seeing them on "show" mode. I say just relax until its at least soft opening. They are "rehearsing" the tech and working bugs out. This often happens separately. The goblins in the Gringotts queue are not always on either.

Last edited:
Walls been up all day. Doors been closed all day, JP music along the path, but heard some muffled audio from behind the walls, can't tell if that was atmosmusic or from the attraction

Reactions: Ryno27 and JoeCamel
I'll be at the park Thursday..
show up on the following Thursday and I'll buy that beer or two or three I promised
6 months of working everyday single day , you can bet I'm drinking when I get there !!! if you see a guy walking around with a beer in his hand at all times it's going to be me.

Reactions: Ryno27
We are unsure if the AA drivers will be staying though, because some people have said they've recieved many complaints about looking bad
Hey ya'll, I've basically just been a lurker for the past two months, and have been trying hard to avoid spoilers, but are the cast members being upset about their appearance or
The way in which each driver supposedly meets their end, if that is still a part of the story. I know that was a topic of discussion originally when I first found this thread, and this might explain why the drivers aren't the most advanced, depending on how long they actually hold a role in the ride, but if their deaths are cheesy could that be what some TM's are a little iffy about?
Slightly happy they didn't soft open until after I got back from college, as I would've definitely looked at spoilers, but hoping for softs within the next two weeks before I go to Spain.

Reactions: Ryno27