Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think if they did a restaurant theme to f&f it would be cool if the replaced richters and the candy shop to make it look like toretto's house. Do BBQ food with picnic tables like the family meals in the movie. Also have some cars displayed like they are parked in the driveway.

BBQ, that is what Uni needs for sure. I could be behind that one.

Reactions: CTank and Mike S
The more I read about this, the more hopeful I am. Correct me, but I'm convinced we're gonna see something new / considerably better than USH. F&F is too big of a property and that's way too much land. Unless this is going to just have the world's worst queue:ride ratio...

Once again, have you ridden it yet? o_O

After riding Supercharged at Hollywood, I can guarantee that it won't be as bad as some people are pressing it out to be.

Well, considering it isn't built, noooo

But from what people have said, it doesn't sound as thrilling as it could have been..just going off of what people are saying

Yes I am prejudging it a bit..

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
Well, considering it isn't built, noooo

But from what people have said, it doesn't sound as thrilling as it could have been..just going off of what people are saying

Yes I am prejudging it a bit..

Trust me when I say for a ride like Supercharged; you need to dial expectations. I knew what I was doing when I got to experience it, and I thought Hollywoods was good, but not a great experience. The downside to USH's version (which I think may get changes to UO's) is the lack of practical effects.

Now, don't get me wrong; but if USH had putted into the 360 room some sort of robotic car (or chopper) Animatronic, the ride would be more enjoyable. But that's my big issue with Hollywoods, and I think it can get fixed for UO's iteration of the technology.

Now, don't get me wrong; but if USH had putted into the 360 room some sort of robotic car (or chopper) Animatronic, the ride would be more enjoyable. But that's my big issue with Hollywoods, and I think it can get fixed for UO's iteration of the technology

I hope so, I've just heard rumblings and they aren't positive about it..

That's can't be, right? That would be a kind of horrific misuse of the plot if the rest of that space is just going to be queue or "dead" area.

I think the more built up area is the pre-show rooms, the block to the left is queue, and the larger section to the top is the ride itself. That is just a guess though.