Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You rang?

michaelmyersgifs.gif

Hello....is it ME you're looking for...(as sung by Lionel Richie)

Halloween it is then.

Unknown is also saying 6 zones

So in a guess... NY Street (obviously), Hollywood (Obviously), Plaza of The Stars/Production Central (Obviously), Central Park (Obviously)...and then two extras.

Maybe San Fransisco and Springfield? Just a thought, but possibly; considering that USH is rumored to have a scare zone in their's as-well. And i'd doubt that they'd be able to use London, but thats just me.

And encase if any of you all we're hoping that TWD wouldn't come, Unknown mentioned that it would return as a house again.

Hello....is it ME you're looking for...(as sung by Lionel Richie)

...Well thats creative. :lmao:

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
Some points:

1) I wish I knew more about the zones. All I know is that New York was the first one written.

2) And you're not quite right with Halloween. There's a little more to it that makes a sizable difference.

3) My "blindside?" I shall not name it.

Hmm...could it be that they would incorporate Season of The Witch to it? Or is Halloween not the IP we're looking at precisely, and instead; something else related to the season?

Reactions: SeventyOne
For the love of all things Holy....do NOT be Season of the Witch! :ack:

In a way, i could see it mix the other films, and not just Halloween 2; to celebrate Michael Myers as a horror icon.

But if its not Halloween..it makes me wonder if its an IP that Murdy may of shot down a little while back..

Some points:

2) And you're not quite right with Halloween. There's a little more to it that makes a sizable difference.

Maybe as we progress through the house(s) and sets of the Halloween franchises the masks get more stupid looking like they did in the series? LOL

Edit: and don't even make me throw things by saying it's a version of that Rob Zombie Shitfest either!

Lol... I may of over complicated it. Look at my point about Halloween, then look all the way to the left that point.

Probably way off base here...but two IP's I can think of where there are warnings against saying the characters name are Candyman and Beetlejuice. Going of off the "shall not name it" hint.

Reactions: SeventyOne

My math may be a little fuzzy, but I'm going to guess that there will be more than 2 ips returning, especially since 1 of them is already confirmed (TCM) and this is supposedly going to be an ip heavy year. Am I misunderstanding what was written?

Ok... Apparently TCM doesn't count... So there will be 2 (potentially) ips that have never been seen before at any point in HHN history?

I was kinda hoping for The Thing (1982). If TWD counts as 1 of the 2 returning ips, I guess I can toss that hope out the window.
Speaking of things that shall not be named... Trick 'r Treat had several names before they finally decided to go with what they did. I suppose hoping there is a chance that it could be the "blindsided" ip is out of the question, right? Unfortunately, I'm sure if we get Krampus, there won't be Trick 'r Treat too, so there's that.

Last edited:
I want to go back to something really quick.

The announced
The announced: Second coming (Tent 2)
The unannounced: The return (Parade)
The unannounced: The expected
The unannounced: The returning
The unannounced: The requeling
The unannounced: Claustrophic jewel
The unknown
Shall not be named
I did something intentional with these names. The "announced/unannounced" aspect is part of it, but I'll explain where these codes came from a little more explicitly to make it easier. There has been some really good guesses, so if I can narrow your focus I think it will help.

These are all very meta. The codes aren't pulled from the houses themselves but rather from their place within HHN. TCM is "The Second Coming" because it's the second time it's come (but it's not the same). The Returning is an IP that keeps returning (I almost called it "The Dreaded" but thought it was too obvious). Cobweb appears to be A&D's crown jewel this year. Even The Unknown is literally that; a house I know nothing about.

I really hope that clarifies where I was coming from.

I want to go back to something really quick.

I did something intentional with these names. The "announced/unannounced" aspect is part of it, but I'll explain where these codes came from a little more explicitly to make it easier. There has been some really good guesses, so if I can narrow your focus I think it will help.

These are all very meta. The codes aren't pulled from the houses themselves but rather from their place within HHN. TCM is "The Second Coming" because it's the second time it's come (but it's not the same). The Returning is an IP that keeps returning (I almost called it "The Dreaded" but thought it was too obvious). Cobweb appears to be A&D's crown jewel this year. Even The Unknown is literally that; a house I know nothing about.

I really hope that clarifies where I was coming from.

Hmmm..

I'll throw this in (even if, they are blind guesses);

The Returning: TWD (Not FTWD)
The Return: Halloween (Features the sequels after the classic)
The Expected: The Conjuring or Krampus
The Requeling: Wild West
The Claustrophobic Jewel: Catacombs
The Unknown: ???
Shall Not Be Named: The Shining *The Horror Movie rendition, not the original book*

I'm probably going to be wrong with most of them, but that's just my guess. The Shining would be an IP that would get everyone shocked and excited, as a mind-bending (literally for some scenes) house in a Soundstage.

Lol... I may of over complicated it. Look at my point about Halloween, then look all the way to the left that point.

All the way to the left of that point is the number 2, and the difference is something sizable...

Thoughts:

-2 of the sequels combined. Maybe 4 + 5 since they are really just two parts.
-Halloween and another IP combined a la FvJ
-

I don't get this riddle. "Sizable" makes me think of the Rob Zombie Frankenmyers clustermuck that sucked ass!

If I look to the left of those then I get Halloween Resurrection (no thanks). If I continue left then I'm at H20 (ok with that). Anymore left of that sucks royally until Halloween 2. Left of Halloween 2 is the sweet spot.

I can't turn my head much more left than that or I become Regan and it starts to hurt! I'm a huge fan of the first two films. I saw them both in theaters during their initial release (along with TCM, Exorcist, Jaws, Alien and F13). Yes....I'm old around these parts (but not as old as Teebin and Mad Dog :)). Is it too much to ask for Halloween to be added to the two IPs already announced? ;)

Last edited:
Halloween 4&5 have a crazy amount of content to work with not to mention curse of Michael Myers which is an absolute underrated sequel! H20 I put on an island as one of the better classic slasher sequels that we've been given since the 2000s. Bring on Halloween! Don't care we had it 2 years ago. It can be used every year like TWD, I wouldn't be upset

Reactions: snayberry