Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 374 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Who are the two in the video? They look so familiar but I don't understand why. And what's with the autism logo on a theme park video? And yes, I wonder too much for my own good.
I know 1 thing, it only took less than 2 minutes of them filming for a staff member to come ruin the fun. They are on this thing like black on Kong..

Reactions: Ryno27
I know 1 thing, it only took less than 2 minutes of them filming for a staff member to come ruin the fun. They are on this thing like black on Kong..
That has nothing to do with Kong as much as the girl was on his damn shoulders. Anyone that works in theme parks is trained to look for possible safety issues.

Working at MK, I had to nicely tell people not to do dumb things like this many times daily. If you let it slide, you are risking your own job (or the respect of your supervisor at the least).

So when you have cream tea, the scones are just scones with no filling? Never had this when I lived in England.
/
Normally you get everything seperate and put it together yourself!

Personally, I'd go for cream first then jam on top. I think I'll need to get a scone tomorrow now.

I do jam on bottom and cream on top, otherwise the cream just runs all about everywhere...

I'm speaking like I have Tea & Scones every day.... I'm not THAT British... I'm a northener for starters lol

Reactions: UK-Trigg