Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Halloween 4&5 have a crazy amount of content to work with not to mention curse of Michael Myers which is an absolute underrated sequel! H20 I put on an island as one of the better classic slasher sequels that we've been given since the 2000s. Bring on Halloween! Don't care we had it 2 years ago. It can be used every year like TWD, I wouldn't be upset
I guess I'm a purist. I think 4 & 5 are poop. Maybe it's the ridiculous masks they use (they suck!). Pretty sure it's the whole backstory but the masks don't help. I collect them (much like your avatar). At least you use one based on the original. If you had one from 5 then I would really take you to school! ;)

So if Ghost Town has an identical layout to the original, I guess it would be in SS22 like the original. That would mean Exorcist is in SS24 providing the megahouse is in SS21 again.

Ughhhhh, I'm sorry but I really don't want Halloween to return. Besides the original, there really isn't another movie in the series worth looking into and it's WAY too soon to do it again. I'm more than happy with ghost town returning because not only have I never experienced it before but almost all of you haven't either!!! Basically a brand new house, especially since they're changing most things about it. I want more of that when it comes to the returning stuff since it's apparently nessisary to do at this point. I just hope this amazing line up so far just doesn't go down the toilet. With walking dead and these repeats I'm really unsure at this point

Ghost Town seems interesting enough and it was a fan favorite, but I'm hoping (again) that the requel turns out to be another telling of the Dungeon of Terror. Why is everyone convinced with so much certainty that it is Ghost Town?

Its been said that Ghost Town would possibly be returning for a while, if I'm not mistaken.

Its been said that Ghost Town would possibly be returning for a while, if I'm not mistaken.
Well yeah... The rumor has been around for months, but Lovecraft was floated too and it doesn't look like that may happen. Just curious why the confidence is so high with this particular house.

Either way, I can still hope for DoT and even if it doesn't happen, I think Ghost Town sounds good as well.

Things are going to get spooky this year.

542ca20e0bcae.jpeg

Reactions: Cole
Probably way off base here...but two IP's I can think of where there are warnings against saying the characters name are Candyman and Beetlejuice. Going of off the "shall not name it" hint.

Cautiously optimistic it might be BJ. I don't think Candyman would get the reactions we're hearing about. But IP holder anxious to build up interest in the character again with new movie in development, I'm sure the BJ costumes are just hanging in storage backstage. Could be a really fun dark comedy house.

Reactions: Mad Dog