Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 489 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think the hook thing on the doors is hurting capacity. 2mins was the load time as planned before anyone knew the doors would be an issue. If anything, it gives them something to do for those 2 mins.

Not sure if I am recalling correctly, but back when folks were sharing early info about rein of Kong, I thought folks were mentioning a scene after the ride, for some reason I thought something was going to happening in exit walkway or something.

Anyone know if I am recalling correctly? If so, is it just that the Kong AA is towards the end or something and that is the surprise that folks might not be expecting?

Yeah, what happened with that?

Do not listen to any negative reviews and do not watch any POV videos. It is truly a 360 immersive experience and the motion of the vehicle sells it

I haven't seen any purely negative reviews, but a lot of people have said the queue is superior to the ride.

Also saw a local blogger give the ride a 3.5/5

I think he gave the queue a 5/5, the ride's first few scenes a 2/5 and the AA a 4/5

Also said the ride felt short like it needed 1 or 2 more scenes.

Reactions: Ryno27
Have to say...after watching the video I am very disappointed. I was so hyped for this ride too.

A few animatronic bats when you enter, then 2 separate screen scenes....and then one longer screen.....and then a random animatronic kong head. I really thought with how long this took to build it and the size of it that would be much better. The old Kongfrontation ride from the 90s had 3 full-sized King Kong animatronics, real fire, etc.

Reactions: Honor_Knight