Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 157 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What's everybody thought on the arch this year ? I would love to get an usher themed one that was pretty good. I know they dont do it really anymore just wish they did

I think they have come out and said the reason they put the Chance zone where they did was so that they had a "grand" entrance and put Chance right in your face from the start which is something they said they have never done before. With the current look of the zone, it is heavily themed and looks like the logo that is all over billboards, the website and the TV ad. It should provide a great visual when walking through the front gate which is honestly where the money should go. Spending a ton of money to theme the front gate is just a waste when it is really not going to draw people to the event. If your already in Citywalk, odds are you know that HHN is taking place and most likely have even been into the park during the day so you know the kind of detail they put into the streets. I'm not going to leave the park just to hang out in a highly themed entrance but will easily sit inside a scarezone for an hour to people watch so I would rather the money goes there.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
Preview night is Wednesday right? I don't remember them putting up the lines this early. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention...

Might have went without saying but only metal detectors at the CW hub.

Last edited:
as far as the entrance goes
i just wish they reused what they did in the past. they dont have to use budget to create a new gate but it should not have it so bared bones, it sucks when they dont do much to it knowing they have stuff in storage

uni should just reuse the same props every year. I rather have the same entrance every year than have nothing
keep using the same decoration in the entrance they should stick to those rusted gates and wooden doors every year.
thats good enough

fK1XDEY.jpg

Reactions: Joel and Shucker
:agree:
i just wish they reused what they did in the past. they dont have to use budget to create a new gate but it should not have it so bared bones, it sucks when they dont do much to it knowing they have stuff in storage

uni should just reuse the same props every year. I rather have the same entrance every year than have nothing
keep using the same decoration in the entrance they should stick to those rusted gates and wooden doors every year.
thats good enough

fK1XDEY.jpg

I think I said this last year around this time, but I wonder if the minimized entrance is due in some part to the shrinking gap between RTU and HHN?

Reactions: Lucky Planet

thats good enough

fK1XDEY.jpg

Budget or knowing guests are more likely to be at USF for Minions or Potter than HHN? Don't want to scare away people too much.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Budget or knowing guests are more likely to be at USF for Minions or Potter than HHN? Don't want to scare away people too much.

i get your point but I dont see how the rusted gates and wooden doors in my pic are any more scary than the props from the zones inside the park... that doesnt look scary to me at all.

if that was the case then they would remove all HHN decorations during the day. i dont think people like seeing pumpkins or skulls or creepy rotten boats lol

Even the movie logos they always use every year at the entrance are more scary than gate decorations. Last year we had a drawing of an insane clown hanging from the gate.

it might be because of rock the universe but that really sucks, this little 2 day concert thing ruining HHN's gates lol

Reactions: snayberry

thats good enough

fK1XDEY.jpg

This pic got me excited thinking Penn & Teller made another house for this year. :lol:

There are some very spoilery internal house images on the UOAP Facebook page right now, just as a warning to those that want to keep it fresh for a few more days/weeks...