Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
? I thought it was a motion simulator?

It's a coaster currently going through two years of safety testing with a well known developer.

Also, question anyone saying they have seen actual sketches or storyline info, that stuff is locked up so tight and under such a strong NDA people are truly scared to say anything.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I can't see DHS going from only having RnRC to adding the Slinky coaster, GOTG coaster and Falcon coaster within a 4 year period.
Falcon is not a coaster. The person who said that is a known troll from over on WDWMagic.

Also, GotG wouldn't be at DHS. That coaster is in line for Epcot.

I just want the Tron coaster to come to Epcot or somewhere...Maybe rename it something else to make American audiences actually care about the IP.

Reactions: Scott W.
I just want the Tron coaster to come to Epcot or somewhere...Maybe rename it something else to make American audiences actually care about the IP.

I think the IP is still strong even if the last movie didn't do too great. I think it would be a perfect fit near TT to keep a similar theme.

Reactions: Joel