Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!

The fireworks will always win since I've seen Fantasmic enough times since 1998.

116355.gif

Can you imagine the stampede rushing from one show to another?
I've seen it in action :lol:

Fantasmic! used to have a show before and after the fireworks. So if you went to the Fant! before, they let you out with literally about 5 minutes to spare before the fireworks would start and people would BOOK IT (The old Star Wars ones last year is last time I remember this).

That moment when you realize Comedy Wharehouse Comedy Special won't be returning for a long while. :cry:
They haven't said it won't be returning yet and it's normally not announced until last minute. Then again, there isn't really space for them to perform anymore, unless DHS were to move them back to the Sounds Dangerous theatre like their original year (which was always way over packed and many missed out bc of it).

Of course, Disney would have to close their 15 minute Star Wars trailer to do so, so it's not likely to happen :rolleyes:

They haven't said it won't be returning yet and it's normally not announced until last minute. Then again, there isn't really space for them to perform anymore, unless DHS were to move them back to the Sounds Dangerous theatre like their original year (which was always way over packed and many missed out bc of it).

Of course, Disney would have to close their 15 minute Star Wars trailer to do so, so it's not likely to happen :rolleyes:
They could put it in the Sunset Showcase, but I doubt they will for some reason.

Sunset Showcase is doing the Villains upcharge parties on weekends or whatever. It got extended throough the fall so that's not an option.
It does but only at night. They were able to do the daytime dance party a few months back on the same days as the Villians upcharge party, so I think they could do it if they wanted to.

Well that was bad. Good job Orlando? I guess we did something.

This may be the first major abuse of the projection mapping technology. It is overused and unnecessary in this show. I think I'd enjoy it more without it. I just hate how it looks.

The show itself is not terrible though. It is not a worthy successor to its replacement, but it is hard to beat the Galactic Spectacular.

Well that was bad. Good job Orlando? I guess we did something.

This may be the first major abuse of the projection mapping technology. It is overused and unnecessary in this show. I think I'd enjoy it more without it. I just hate how it looks.

The show itself is not terrible though. It is not a worthy successor to its replacement, but it is hard to beat the Galactic Spectacular.
You do have to remember this is just a seasonal show. They aren't going to be showing a holiday show during Spring break. It'll be back to Star Wars.

We will be posting video soon.

It's pretty rough IMO. Prep and Landing, though cute, feels outdated to be basis of show. Lasers were put to good use, along with snoap - but the projections ans show felt jumbled. Nightmare Before Christmas was a big swing and a miss. It just feels like they took it from a Halloween show and plugged it in.

We will be posting video soon.

It's pretty rough IMO. Prep and Landing, though cute, feels outdated to be basis of show. Lasers were put to good use, along with snoap - but the projections ans show felt jumbled. Nightmare Before Christmas was a big swing and a miss. It just feels like they took it from a Halloween show and plugged it in.
Seems in line with the general consensus i'm hearing.

They may have swung and missed, but at least they swung imo. Now hopefully over the next few years, they polish these things up and add more (to DHS specifically since it lost something so big in Osborne).

This show will be back this year it looks like... hopefully they change it a bit as it was very sub-par imo.

Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – On select nights in November and December 2017, delight in the sights ‘n’ sounds of this Santa-sized spectacular, jam-packed with special effects, holiday music, fireworks—even snow.

Save up to 20% on Resort Hotel Rooms | Walt Disney World Resort