Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 135 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was probably just wishful thinking. Along with the ideas for a coaster (my fault) and other ride types that have no basis in reality. Acceptance is a big step in dealing and we're just not there yet.
lol yeah I can't wait for the Facebook comments when this opens up.

Reactions: Mike S
Maybe..........

but I see MK as more of an open track attraction with several RVs out at once, I guess best example would be TLSW in MK.
I see the patent as being used more for a single track based ride.

Naturally these are just my thoughts and opinions and of course I could be, wait for it,.............................................. well off track :shades:

Totally off topic, but what the heck is TLSW. I did a google search and cannot for the life of me figure it out.

Reactions: Mike S
Wow. That looks so ugly. It's disappointing that Universal keeps doing this kind of stuff. I guess the tackiness will never leave Universal Creative's minds.

I disagree with you, for two reasons..

1.) It's the first time that Universal has properly done a facade that is fully themed on all of it's visible sides. In a strange sense, this is one of the things I am extremely happy about, for many particular reasons more than one that I can't exactly explain.

2.) It's not even done yet, and that I am willing to wait to see the finished product in full. We have about a year and a half to go (give or take), and I'm on the side that's a wait and see.

Seems like most of the disparaging comments about Kong came from Disney oriented sites and the You Tube know nothings. Some of those people just blast anything that isn't Disney. The vast majority of Kong's reviews on OU's Kong Review thread were pretty good, actually better than Gringotts' were at the same point in time. If you all remember, the Gringott's criticisms were loud and long at first. Now it's pretty much a beloved ride. But, strangely, it's the same ride. So I think it says more about the people making the comments rather than the attraction itself.

I disagree with you, for two reasons..

1.) It's the first time that Universal has properly done a facade that is fully themed on all of it's visible sides. In a strange sense, this is one of the things I am extremely happy about, for many particular reasons more than one that I can't exactly explain.

2.) It's not even done yet, and that I am willing to wait to see the finished product in full. We have about a year and a half to go (give or take), and I'm on the side that's a wait and see.

Yeah, considering that part of that wall is cast to look like brick, I'm betting the whole thing gets painted. I wouldn't be surprised to see additional theming elements aded as well.

I think most people with a modicum of theme park experience think Kong has a lot of potential and some well executed bits.. but also some poorly executed bits and a completely underwhelming finale.

Just in the last week the line for Imagination's ride stretched out into the courtyard outside the building. Heck, people are in line for Stitch's Great Escape right now.

Using line length as an indicator of quality really isn't a good tool.