Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ Correct.

And the butt-side of what was Beetlejuice leads to the old open-air courtyard that was overflow queue for Disaster and where that still-open space is located where the offices are.

The amount of exterior queue it looks like there's going to be troubles me a bit.

This is a filler ride designed to keep momentum while Nintendo is under construction as well as adding more capacity in the park. It's just a re purposing of something they already had for the USH Studio Tour but plussed to become a more full attraction. It's just like Transformers, something in between the BIG additions that people will plan vacations around like Potter and Nintendo.
Transformers ... the lesser version of one of the best rides at universal and better than most attractions at any park, but yea filler.

Almost there.

Ops offiice was further back. That section was part of Scene Two (Fusion) where the tech office was, and a little bit of Scene Three (soundstage). Ops was towards the end of the building. You go in the last door and turn right. (Left took you to training area with windows that overlooked Embarcadaro).

^ Correct.

And the butt-side of what was Beetlejuice leads to the old open-air courtyard that was overflow queue for Disaster and where that still-open space is located where the offices are.

The amount of exterior queue it looks like there's going to be troubles me a bit.

It looks like a lot of exterior queue but I believe a large portion of it is going to be car displays, similar to what we see in the concept art. Am I on the right track, @Teebin ?

supercharged-art.jpg

EDIT: Pun posthumously-intended: "Am I on the right track" ... :peace:

I thought the movies were overrated (even though 3 is one of my favorite movies of my youth ) but after being dragged to see 6 , I'm a huge fan of the franchise.

In the first two they're trailer park trash and the direction is the typical stupid movie with a hot cast that didn't make any sense that plagued the late 90s and early 2000s.

Since 4, the direction of the franchise completely changed . It's well written , has character development, the chemistry is amazing and the special effects and action scenes are out of this world.

A lot of fans will be really disappointed with current plans . Especially the ones who've rode Earthquake/Disaster before. That was the perfect ride to retheme to F&F and make it better.

Reactions: Victoria
I thought the movies were overrated (even though 3 is one of my favorite movies of my youth ) but after being dragged to see 6 , I'm a huge fan of the franchise.

In the first two they're trailer park trash and the direction is the typical stupid movie with a hot cast that didn't make any sense that plagued the late 90s and early 2000s.

Since 4, the direction of the franchise completely changed . It's well written , has character development, the chemistry is amazing and the special effects and action scenes are out of this world.

A lot of fans will be really disappointed with current plans . Especially the ones who've rode Earthquake/Disaster before. That was the perfect ride to retheme to F&F and make it better.

I think starting with 5, they became self aware. Realism went out the window and they knew exactly what they wanted to do which opened up a lot of creativity. The movies are ridiculous but they're fun.

Forgive me if this was answered already but on the side of the soundstage facing london why does the emergency staircase go up so high? Would this mean that something is on a second floor?

Reactions: Rorus and Scott W.
Forgive me if this was answered already but on the side of the soundstage facing london why does the emergency staircase go up so high? Would this mean that something is on a second floor?

I mean, sure, I imagine there's plenty of infrastructure/SFX stuff that would require second floor access.

Sounds like something for Mario Kart...

Maybe..........

but I see MK as more of an open track attraction with several RVs out at once, I guess best example would be TLSW in MK.
I see the patent as being used more for a single track based ride.

Naturally these are just my thoughts and opinions and of course I could be, wait for it,.............................................. well off track :shades: