Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 132 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Kong ate your knowledge base? ;)

MMMMMMMM... KNOWLEDGE BASE.
tohiii-6.png

Reactions: Mad Dog and Mike S
...To bring the thread back to topic, from Bioreconstruct..

I certainly don't love this at all, but for a building as large as this one, this is probably the best route to go to make it not stick out like a sore thumb. This way it just sort of fades away into the abyss...

I certainly don't love this at all, but for a building as large as this one, this is probably the best route to go to make it not stick out like a sore thumb. This way it just sort of fades away into the abyss...
I just mist the concept art for this part of the outside of the building unlike you, but the windows that clearly go on the side will probably be a nice touch, the brick wall for the front part could be the backdrop of all kind of stuff that could be put in front of it. Maybe trees, a crane a loading platform for trucks (incl a truck). Again unlike you I haven't seen it but it could become anything.

I just mist the concept art for this part of the outside of the building unlike you, but the windows that clearly go on the side will probably be a nice touch, the brick wall for the front part could be the backdrop of all kind of stuff that could be put in front of it. Maybe trees, a crane a loading platform for trucks (incl a truck). Again unlike you I haven't seen it but it could become anything.
Sure it could become anything.

Of course seeing as the paneling they are putting on is already lightly themed, I don't see this becoming much more than what Transformers looks like.

Just saw the trailer. A shame the ride is going to be screen based. Imagine like a next gen test track/radiator springs racers but trackless.

This is a filler ride designed to keep momentum while Nintendo is under construction as well as adding more capacity in the park. It's just a re purposing of something they already had for the USH Studio Tour but plussed to become a more full attraction. It's just like Transformers, something in between the BIG additions that people will plan vacations around like Potter and Nintendo.

This is a filler ride designed to keep momentum while Nintendo is under construction as well as adding more capacity in the park. It's just a re purposing of something they already had for the USH Studio Tour but plussed to become a more full attraction. It's just like Transformers, something in between the BIG additions that people will plan vacations around like Potter and Nintendo.

Yea. As mediocre as F&F will be, it's a stopgap before the flood of Park 3/Nintendo/????

Except Transformers is still a better ride ;)

I wonder what they have in the pipeline for 2019...

Except Transformers is still a better ride ;)

I wonder what they have in the pipeline for 2019...

Between Mike's post and HTF tweet, something definitely is coming. I'm impressed we don't know yet. We typically know as a forum 2 years out. Must be something good/surprising.

Reactions: Joel
Between Mike's post and HTF tweet, something definitely is coming. I'm impressed we don't know yet. We typically know as a forum 2 years out. Must be something good/surprising.
???

I was just asking a question. I'm as clueless as any other regular member.

Reactions: Nico