Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 236 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, it's architecturally wrong because it's based on Greek/Roman due to the components. If those are just underlying structure and it's not finished that can change, but some elements don't belong in this particular region.

Right now, it's architecturally wrong because it's based on Greek/Roman due to the components. If those are just underlying structure and it's not finished that can change, but some elements don't belong in this particular region.

Believe it or not this isn't the real thing as seems to be your expectation. As others have said if you want it to be accurate go and see it. I'm honestly lost to why it's such an issue when this is it's own "world" as such and the theming has got influences from across a vast pool of architecture, equating in something truly unique to itself. I suppose the volcano is an issue too as it's oddly shaped and erupts water as opposed to lava?

Reactions: Mad Dog
Back to the park. The large foundations around the perimeter of the park, especially on the I-4 side, suggest to me that there is going to be some sort of wall built there to block the view of the road from inside the park. Does anyone have any information?

Reactions: Mike S
Back to the park. The large foundations around the perimeter of the park, especially on the I-4 side, suggest to me that there is going to be some sort of wall built there to block the view of the road from inside the park. Does anyone have any information?
Where do you see those foundations? Can't spot them here:

C2JphRUWQAQnTmq.jpg-large.jpeg

042.jpg
I wish they would stop teasing us with just the tip.

Also, and I don't mean to nitpick, but the Volcano looks so real but then I can't help but notice that it has all these colorful American-style water-slides running through it. Obviously out of place. And then there is what appears to be a major highway/freeway right next door. Completely ruins it for me.....;)

Everyone seems to be on edge since the start of the new year. We are all fans here guys let's all relax. Sarcasm is always welcome but let's stop with personal attacks on others here. This is a small nitche group the way it is let's not make it smaller!

I really can't wait for all the scaffolding to come down and the landscaping to start to fill it. This is really going to start to rocket to the finish line.

Reactions: Chase3 and JoeCamel
Status
Not open for further replies.