Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars Experiences at Hollywood Studios

The new guided tour sounds super lame. Priority access on a ride that's never busy, a tour through a public museum, a meet and greet, and what sounds like a movie?!

Oh, there's a dessert party too. I guess that makes it all worth while...

to be truthful i thought the whole death star thing sucked.It was 30 min long they did one long advertisement for 25-27 min then showed the death star for 30 seconds and even then all you could see was the circle part.

Wow - Are their two parks there? I didn't know this...
It had one of the most pathetic launches of all time, and it's still not anything incredible yet it's leaps and bounds better than the original line up of rides.

timeline-veng-1024x724.jpg

I can't find the original line up, but everything highlighted was added after opening in 2002. I don't know how many of these replaced something else, but I think you get the idea...