Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 251 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These past couple of posts talking about women are the main reason why I don't feel comfortable posting here very regularly. Hot girls! Beer! We get it! Please just keep those posts in the chit chat section.
Totally agree on this.

I don't even care if it's a "joke" or not. It's just an odd thing to talk about (hotness level of visiting theme park guests?). Also, making fun of the size of bloggers is just tasteless.

This is such a stupid discussion and pure locker room talk. How the hell can you know what resort has the most attractive visitors? A wide array of people visit the parks every single day.
Its not that hard actually. I go to the parks and people watch a Lot. And generally speaking Universal tends to be younger couples, more open minded people. Thus would thoughtfully make them more attractive in a sense.

Totally agree on this.

I don't even care if it's a "joke" or not. It's just an odd thing to talk about (hotness level of visiting theme park guests?). Also, making fun of the size of bloggers is just tasteless.

I often question is their tastebuds work as they shovel down whatever free food is placed in front of them at these blogger events and then go rave about it online.

Reactions: Andysol
These past couple of posts talking about women are the main reason why I don't feel comfortable posting here very regularly. Hot girls! Beer! We get it! Please just keep those posts in the chit chat section.

First off, this was meant to be humorous, and second, I was talking about the male visitors.

We aren't discussing anything we don't all know already:

That we men are simple minded imbeciles. The only thing I fear is that women finally make the decision that they don't actually need us anymore with the advances in modern science. But until that day, I'm checkin them out :peace:
No matter how highly we think of ourselves or try to push it down all humans are slaves to our primal instincts. Homo Sapiens are and forever will be part of the great animal kingdom. Key word there being "animal."

Sooner we all accept that the better.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
No matter how highly we think of ourselves or try to push it down all humans are slaves to our primal instincts. Homo Sapiens are and forever will be part of the great animal kingdom. Key word there being "animal."

Sooner we all accept that the better.

We run in packs, like to hear others espouse the same beliefs we hold and have a driving primal urge to continue the species.

No different than any other animal but we like to think so while sipping rum drinks at Strongwater.

We are just animals and I don't apologize for it, I do the parks alone and one of the perks is I can check out people as they tour. It is one of the "attractions" IMO.

Reactions: Andysol and Mike S
Alright, guys. Let's keep the discussion on the park itself....

I have a bit of a problem with this as I feel all aspects of races, genders, etc. have never been picked on; and there has been an openness if someone's preference were women or men during thread derails. I prefer to be contacted if there was ever an instance you felt uncomfortable instead of keeping silent. The internet is tricky and what someone may perceive as innocent, someone else may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.