Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 243 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does that mean delayed opening or? Really can't see why they would want to push more Potter over new merchandising opportunities,

What a confusing, wonderful time. We have all this new stuff coming, but have no idea when. Timelines keeping flipping so much, we don't know what project to be excited about. (@Teebin excluded)

Reactions: Mad Dog
Here is something that I forgot to mention recently. Perception has it that Nintendo has taken a bit of a back seat to these newer Potter projects...

I'm confused. Didn't you just say the Potter/Dragon Challenge project was 3-4 years out? Now Nintendo is taking a back seat to that? So does that mean Nintendo is even further out or is there more Potter that hasn't been discussed on here?

Here is something that I forgot to mention recently. Perception has it that Nintendo has taken a bit of a back seat to these newer Potter projects...

I think the key word is perception. We've been talking about the inevitability of HP despite the fact that Nintendo is completing design work/planning already. Which means we should be focusing on scoop for Nintendo instead of HP which is 3-4 years out. I might have just talked myself into a circle.

Edit: On second thought, I'm curious whose perception this is.
1. The forums?
2. Creatives about the forums?
3. Teebin's?