Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 303 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive with the number of people saying Volcano Bay looks lame, under themed, and worse than Miss Adventure Falls means less people to take up space in the park and more time to find Vol! :ears::clap:

It feels like we're living in an inverted time where it matters more about how the outside of a ride looks than how good the ride actually is. Fortunately, VB looks like it's going to do both well.

maxresdefault.jpg

Positive with the number of people saying Volcano Bay looks lame, under themed, and worse than Miss Adventure Falls means less people to take up space in the park and more time to find Vol! :ears::clap:
I'd laugh so hard if Vol turns out to be a more advanced animatronic than that bird.

*If* he's an animatronic.

So when you go to a water park, you et right out of the pool or off a slide soaked and head straight for your car in your bathing suit? Do you also get in your car wet? Or do you do the common thing and dry off and put your regular clothes back on before leaving the park?

The common thing? Go stand outside blizzard beach and watch the trail of water marks coming from people's sandals and shorts.

Reactions: SeventyOne
In case you are wondering... all of that bamboo foliage is dead. The plant isn't dead, but the foliage is. They are probably leaving it as shielding at the same time waiting for the new green ground shoots to grow in.

I saw the fluff video of Miss Adventure Falls and threw up in my mouth and my pants. I guess that's the reason the slide is brown...

Really guys, are you going to let some people wearing rose-colored glasses derail this thread and turn it into something that it's not?

No sane person actually thinks Miss Adventure Falls is better than Volcano Bay. Those that do say it probably have no intention of giving VB a chance anyway. Don't take the bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.