Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 302 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the T-Rex after Kong broke my jaw...
You should be getting ready to break out the Champagne bottles to break on the Volcano's peak. This was your baby. You were the first to break the news & your early info has been right on. It's almost time to christian the ship's launch. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.Health be damned, you'll pull it together. I have faith in you. :thumbsup: :)

When that Volcano & surrounding landscape is finished, it's going to make Pandora's Floating Mountains an afterthought.

I don't think I'd go that far. I think Avatar is going to be more groundbreaking. VB as visually stunning as it is, is nothing really new, just well thought out and great design.

I really have to commend Universal for their CGI and previews for VB. I hope this becomes their new standard and when they decide to announce Nintendo or the 4th park, they go down a similar route.

Its coming together so well. Speaking of which, with still not everything being revealed, I'm gonna call it now and say the sand will glow at night.
giphy.gif

Has anyone made a outline of the lazy river path yet? I cannot find one to see how big it will be. I love lazy rivers and haven't really seen a estimate of this yet.

With some aging, I think it may actually look rather great (and VERY realistic).

The next month and a half is going to be exciting, as I have to imagine besides some small things for Fallon; Volcano is the priority right now. And that makes me happy, as it'll be fun to see how much can get done by the time the park opens.

It still has to look tropical. You don't want flashbacks of Pompeii when you're in the wave pool. #toosoon?

Reactions: JoeCamel
Ah, I see what they're going for! I bet it looks much better in person. It's just odd that the volcano doesn't look like that in the concept art, which seems to be very accurate. Haha, who knows! :bonk:

So when you go to a water park, you et right out of the pool or off a slide soaked and head straight for your car in your bathing suit? Do you also get in your car wet? Or do you do the common thing and dry off and put your regular clothes back on before leaving the park?

There are times ill hop back in my car or bus before changing into dry clothes after a day at water park. Of course my shirt is dry and my board shorts dry rather quickly and will sit on a towel just in case. For us I guess it just depends on how far we have to travel to get back to our hotel or home.

There are times ill hop back in my car or bus before changing into dry clothes after a day at water park. Of course my shirt is dry and my board shorts dry rather quickly and will sit on a towel just in case. For us I guess it just depends on how far we have to travel to get back to our hotel or home.
I'm the same way.
Has anyone made a outline of the lazy river path yet? I cannot find one to see how big it will be. I love lazy rivers and haven't really seen a estimate of this yet.
You can almost see the full outline of the Kopiko Wai Winding River (the lazy river) on the north side of the park in this photo:
C12IxzSXUAUa0dn.jpg

And you can pretty such see the full outline of TeAwa The Fearless River (the rapids/action/crazy river) on the south side of the park here:
C4e92ISXAAAOR6_.jpg

I'm the same way.

You can almost see the full outline of the Kopiko Wai Winding River (the lazy river) on the north side of the park in this photo:
C12IxzSXUAUa0dn.jpg

And you can pretty such see the full outline of TeAwa The Fearless River (the rapids/action/crazy river) on the south side of the park here:
C4e92ISXAAAOR6_.jpg

Sweet! Thanks! I'm so excited and this is shaping up to be the best waterpark I've been too!

Status
Not open for further replies.