Rugrats Magic Adventure | Inside Universal Forums

Rugrats Magic Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 13, 2015
Does anyone remember the Rugrats show? I remember the first time going to Universal Studios and seeing this show as a kid. From what I read this show only ran for a bit more than a year. Does anyone have videos or pictures? Or any information you can find would be much appreciated. Im on a nostalgic high right now and just remembering all the great memories I had with my family on that trip from 2001. I was about 8 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums!

I never experienced the show, but I do know that it was held in the current Shrek 4D building. It was part of a whole Nickelodeon-themed area, which also included the Nickelodeon Stuff store and the Nickelodeon Blast Zone (later rethemed to Curious George). Although the InsideUniversal website doesn't have any articles directly covering Rugrats Magic Adventure, there are two articles for the two attractions I just mentioned:

http://insideuniversal.net/2013/09/studio-vault-the-adventures-of-curious-george/

http://insideuniversal.net/nickelodeon_stuff/

Does anyone remember the Rugrats show? I remember the first time going to Universal Studios and seeing this show as a kid. From what I read this show only ran for a bit more than a year. Does anyone have videos or pictures? Or any information you can find would be much appreciated. Im on a nostalgic high right now and just remembering all the great memories I had with my family on that trip from 2001. I was about 8 years old.
We have one photo posted here: http://insideuniversal.net/2013/05/studio-vault-publicity-stills-1999-2001/

I remember the attraction very well - including Tommy's flying underpants. Unfortunately, very little record of it exists due to the show's no flash-photography/video taping restriction.

Reactions: speyvan93
Thank you guys for helping me out I really love this website. Also thats all I really remember is tommy's diaper flying in the air! I have to say 2001 was a great year to go I just wish I was a bit older at the time so I wasn't so scared of most of the rides lol. My dad even took me though the mummy maze which scared the crap out of me. The last time I went to universal studios hollywood was march 2013 and there wasn't much to do. Finished the park pretty much by noon. Most of the rides are 3D simulators which I am not a big fan on. Thats what makes the jurassic park ride so special because its one of the last classics from the golden age. Anyway mumbled on too much. Once again thanks for all your help guys! One last thing, I say its worth the trip to florida to check out their Universal studios its pretty fantastic with islands of adventures right next door!

I worked that show for most of its existence.  I remember many aspects of the show, but I was also one of those employees stopping anyone from recording during the show.  There is very little out there, but I can help answer any questions you may have.

Meh, it’s not that good. Then again, I was never into Rugrats. To me, the only Nick show worth watching was Ren and Stimpy. Wish that was more popular to warrant an attraction.

Last edited: