Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - The Shining

Murdy confirmed right here the Codename... "Charles" in all caps. The Connection is "Charles/Delbert Grady".

This is such a huge announcement. I'm excited to see what will stand next to it and if anything can top it.

Location is Mummy Queue and Codename is "Charles". Murdy also said they want to convey idea of Danny Torrance's Visions in a live experience similar to what Orlando said.

Last edited:
Location is Mummy Queue and Codename is "Charles".

...just like we all heard. Don't agree with the location especially since another property that should be coming this year could've easily fit in there better. This has some big rooms so it should've gone in the backlot, not Mummy. I'm not the one calling the shots though so I'll wait to see how Murdy does this.

Anyone know how many pages of treatment this is?

And the Exorcist had LOTS of black walls. Considering that treatment deals mainly with detail…..that's not good.

Quality won't be as polarizing as The Exorcist, but I'd keep my expectations in check.

Murdy also confirmed they will use "Midnight with the Stars and you" in the Maze. Not too important but very nostalgic and thought I would point it out.