Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2017

If I'm not mistaken, they did that last year for the first time; and to me, it's pretty freaking awesome.
Last year I rode the Bumper cars with the zombies which makes it 10x more fun, I never got to see any actors riding the rides so it might be a little more frequent this year

Well, this is enough to get me to come back. I usually go every three or four years because not enough changes, but at this price it is hard to stay away.

Well, this is enough to get me to come back. I usually go every three or four years because not enough changes, but at this price it is hard to stay away.
Have you done the Fright Feast package? It changed the event for me as you have the opportunity to go through a house alone...New or repeated I still get freaked out haha

Have you done the Fright Feast package? It changed the event for me as you have the opportunity to go through a house alone...New or repeated I still get freaked out haha

Sure have! Food sucks, but going through the houses like that is intense and makes it worthwhile.

Do you only get to go through one of the houses alone / do you get to pick which one?
Correct me if I’m wrong @shiekra38, but by going alone I think he meant that all the houses are opened early for Fright Feast guest. As long as you’re the only one at an house before the event starts they’ll let you in alone.

Do you only get to go through one of the houses alone / do you get to pick which one?

Correct me if I’m wrong @shiekra38, but by going alone I think he meant that all the houses are opened early for Fright Feast guest. As long as you’re the only one at an house before the event starts they’ll let you in alone.
It is not exclusivity, however, the houses open early and you can potentially go through a house by yourself..Here's the trick, before Fiends ends head out and start towards the back of the park, their will be nobody back their, but the houses will be open...You can essentially skip the lines until 830...It takes a while for Busch to fill up since it's such a huge park..

Looks like HoS is starting to reveal what houses are returning this year, and today they announced the rather-obvious-because-it-debuted-last-year return of Motel Hell.

Now this bodes well considering the past couple years they started the return announcements with Circus of Superstition, so with them starting with Motel Hell instead, that may be a sign CoS has finally kicked the bucket. Now I wonder if Zombie Mortuary will follow suit since that's been at the event longer then CoS.

It is not exclusivity, however, the houses open early and you can potentially go through a house by yourself..Here's the trick, before Fiends ends head out and start towards the back of the park, their will be nobody back their, but the houses will be open...You can essentially skip the lines until 830...It takes a while for Busch to fill up since it's such a huge park..
You get a half hour "jump" on the rest of the crowds, so you get to do the houses with no, or very little people, in some houses if you plan it right.
I have done very house in the park nearly by myself (over the years) by doing Fright Feast. Money well spent.

Hi guys! Never been to Howl-O-Scream before as we're always at HHN but at $30 per ticket, it seems too good to let it slide this year! My deciding factor is transport; for daytime tickets there is a free bus to and from the park, departing from Orlando around 8am and leaving the park at about 6ish pm, my question is; do they offer an evening bus for Howl-O-Scream ie. leaving Orlando around 3 or 4pm, and returning to Orlando after the event finishes? Checked the website and couldn't find any info. Alternatively, has anybody ever Uber'd back from Busch Gardens to Orlando? Checked the fair calculator and seemed reasonable enough at about $60-$100, seeing as the tickets are so cheap, but I was wondering if drivers would be willing to make the round trip at that time? Any help greatly appreciated :)

Hi guys! Never been to Howl-O-Scream before as we're always at HHN but at $30 per ticket, it seems too good to let it slide this year! My deciding factor is transport; for daytime tickets there is a free bus to and from the park, departing from Orlando around 8am and leaving the park at about 6ish pm, my question is; do they offer an evening bus for Howl-O-Scream ie. leaving Orlando around 3 or 4pm, and returning to Orlando after the event finishes? Checked the website and couldn't find any info. Alternatively, has anybody ever Uber'd back from Busch Gardens to Orlando? Checked the fair calculator and seemed reasonable enough at about $60-$100, seeing as the tickets are so cheap, but I was wondering if drivers would be willing to make the round trip at that time? Any help greatly appreciated :)
I’ve never Uber’d there but BG has confirmed that the buses won’t be available for HOS