Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Games Are You Playing?

Just got Injustice 2 the other day. Seems like a pretty good fighting so far, but I'm a big fan of Netherealm anyways.

Anyone else pick it up on the XBOne? If so feel free to add and challenge me any time.

Paperclips, anyone?

Pretty fun, but it seems like I may have to keep it on for days. If anyone has played it, how long did it take to beat it or, say, get to 100,000? Took me about 1:45 hours (105 minutes for you wait sign fans) to get to 100k.

Seems like I'm doing something wrong.

Been playing the heck out of Mario Odyssey the past few weeks. Beat the game about a week ago but there’s still so much more to do. I want to get in to BOTW again. But I’ve also been playing a lot of SNES classic games.

Gonna get the most out of these Nintendo consoles from now until Christmas. Gonna get a PS4 so I’ll have some new games to explore. Seems like a good time too with a lot of good games coming out in 2018

And now a good way through Oxenfree...

tJ2ZhuE.gif

Far Cry 5

Really have heard fun things about the open world and the partners (along with Boomer and Cheeseburger, and their tummy pat revival process).

And now a good way through Oxenfree...

tJ2ZhuE.gif

Really have heard fun things about the open world and the partners (along with Boomer and Cheeseburger, and their tummy pat revival process).
I love the absurd openness of the games. I haven’t gotten too far into it (stupid life) but, like always, I keep getting sidetracked by random events.

With major help from @Joe, I am finally able to experience the raw magnitude of Persona 5.

I can't wait to speak more of my experience with the game here, and also on a little something I am doing with Joe that'll be starting this week (stay tuned). Very excited about playing this, especially from all of the acclaim the game got back last year.

With major help from @Joe, I am finally able to experience the raw magnitude of Persona 5.

I can't wait to speak more of my experience with the game here, and also on a little something I am doing with Joe that'll be starting this week (stay tuned). Very excited about playing this, especially from all of the acclaim the game got back last year.
One of my favorite games I played last year, hope you enjoy it.

Got over 25+ hours in my belt for P5 now..and wow.

Talk about a immersive experience. It's daunting of the amount of choice that the player has, and man this has overwhelmed me; making me addicted to the story. Favorite characters so-far are Makoto, Ryuji, Sojiro, and Sae.

Got over 25+ hours in my belt for P5 now..and wow.

Talk about a immersive experience. It's daunting of the amount of choice that the player has, and man this has overwhelmed me; making me addicted to the story. Favorite characters so-far are Makoto, Ryuji, Sojiro, and Sae.

I'm about 60 hours in and absolutely loving Persona 5. At first all the amount of choices I had between confidants and social stats were a little overwhelming and I almost stopped playing because of it. I am glad I decided to keep going because I think the game is fantastic.

My WoW addiction has been reignited again by the pre Patch release for Battle For Azeroth

Same here, but I need to tone down my playing because I have a rough semester starting on the 20th and I need to not get too into it or I fear I might neglect school, but I am loving the stuff coming in BfA.

I'm about 60 hours in and absolutely loving Persona 5. At first all the amount of choices I had between confidants and social stats were a little overwhelming and I almost stopped playing because of it. I am glad I decided to keep going because I think the game is fantastic.

I would play further, but I have recordings for some of my content tonight and tomorrow.

That said, yeah; Persona 5's element of choice is staggering, and I am in love with it.

Talking with @Joe on it, I completely understand one thing now, how good Kamoshida was as a introduction. By far none, his entire arc was one of the best introduction moments in gaming for me. Sets a lot of the staging rather nicely; with a fun and compelling story that kept me on my seat.

My advice for P5 is to never fast travel; you’ll miss a ton of atmosphere and small details. If you feel you HAVE TO fast travel then save the game and come back later, you need a break.