Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

Yeah, I can get that perspective. I think the general public views this event in a shorter timeframe, and in that case I think it's probably good marketing technique. I do think the one big missed opportunity they have with this is essentially announcing the announcement. They could have a big HHN reveal day a month out and let everyone know when it is. It would put at ease most of the impatient fans since they would at least know when it's coming and also probably create some trending social media.

I like this. They could even put a countdown on the site so that everyone knows when to check back! Oh, wait...

I mean, knock yourself out.

gLREnXP.png
That's basically it. Maybe Angels vs Demons and the Voodoo house are flipped because I can never remember which is A and B on the map.

But, yeah. That's your map, kids.

That's basically it. Maybe Angels vs Demons and the Voodoo house are flipped because I can never remember which is A and B on the map.

But, yeah. That's your map, kids.

So Trick R Treat is actually coming to USF as the IP itself; but as a scarezone?

Never really believed that myself, so I am actually shocked.

So Trick R Treat is actually coming to USF as the IP itself; but as a scarezone?

Never really believed that myself, so I am actually shocked.
From everything I've heard, be shocked.

The only IP conflicts this year were Conjuring (IP was approved by WB before the legal stuff got really serious, and Universal received a cease & desist after they started construction) and Ouija (for some reason).

From everything I've heard, be shocked.

The only IP conflicts this year were Conjuring (IP was approved by WB before the legal stuff got really serious, and Universal received a cease & desist after they started construction) and Ouija (for some reason).
im surpsise is not getting as scarezone unless it going to be later anoucment

i forgoet to say i'm surpise hhn la is not getting trick r treat as zone as well unless it a later anoucment

I would assume Murdy would want Trick R Treat to be as a full on house.

And that the fact that Orlando is getting this while Hollywood doesn't shows that Murdy may be keeping to his word on waiting till they eventually develop a Trick R Treat sequel, which if so; god knows how long that'll take.