Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Penn & Teller were in their house opening night, too ... then wooshed out before general public allowed in. I did see him walk past as I waited in line in the tropical storm.
Haha, I guess we were in the same line! That was so great and so horrible at the same time.IMG_1394.JPG

Reactions: SeventyOne
Who is Bruce Campbell?

giphy.gif

^???

BTW, have they had these house promo signs in previous years?

He is the main hero in the Evil Dead movie and series Ash vs Evil Dead.

They have those signs because it's the Altars Of Horror scare zone. They will have characters from each house at their respective altar.

^???

BTW, have they had these house promo signs in previous years?

No, but the signs are because the scarezone (Altars of Horror) will sort of be used to promote the houses around the park by using main characters from all the IP houses within the zone.

Question, seeing the scarezones today they still look a little bare, with time running out will they utilise employee previews tonight to put stuff out to ensure it's all ready for Friday or will they do the rest tomorrow night after park closing? Also, are you confident there will be an archway decoration this year?

They usually put it up a few days before the event, my guess is tonight.

Yeahhh...

Cool concept in theory, but poor execution.
I thought the execution was better than the concept. It really feels like an afterthought zone, like "hey we forgot to plan a zone, how about we just put some leftover scare actors in a zone". I'm completely okay with it though as there's really no point in plannin anything good for that zone, there's so little that can be done with it anyway.