Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They definitely had it when it opened but I’m not sure how it worked once the metal detectors were introduced.
I think they took families in through the exit and wanded them before riding. I think. However it was done, child swap looked to still be in operation even to the last day.

Reactions: tankart150
It surprises me why they haven't already drained the water section next to the loop? is this staying?
Also as a few others have mentioned, the station building still has themeing on the roof and no visible signs of destruction yet will this be reused?

It surprises me why they haven't already drained the water section next to the loop? is this staying?
Also as a few others have mentioned, the station building still has themeing on the roof and no visible signs of destruction yet will this be reused?
I'm wondering if the load station and building shell will be used, but they may gut the interior queue.

I'm not a fan of the long caves now that they removed the bones. It's not only boring, but stuffy and not up to the rest of the WWoHP standards.

While I doubt it's the case, it would be cool if they were to leave the loop, paint it green and make it forest theming.

Reactions: tankart150
I'm wondering if the load station and building shell will be used, but they may gut the interior queue.

I'm not a fan of the long caves now that they removed the bones. It's not only boring, but stuffy and not up to the rest of the WWoHP standards.

IMO, the queue will become part of the Forest. Remove the cave theming and replace it with Forest theming/AAs/preshows

Anyone have word on what type of Coaster this maybe? Inversions? Launched?
I’d doubt there are inversions. There will likely be LIM powered movements, but I don’t expect super-launches like in Mummy.

I feel like a lot of speculation is too focused on the “coaster” aspect. This attraction needs to be well paced; not a Rock’nPotter Coaster.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Forbidden Journey is already fulfills the intensity quota in Hogsmeade, imo. Hogsmeade needs a more family friendly attraction that isn't a bare kiddie coaster. I'm fine with, and even welcome this being a slower, less intense coaster that focuses on theme and atmosphere.

Welp, we'll agree to disagree. What makes Universal special has been its willingness to build edgier, more intense rides than Disney. EFG fills the family ride quota just fine IMO. I will be very, very angry if Uni replaces Dragons with a glorified kiddie coaster.

Intensity comes in different forms. It doesn't need to be speed or air time etc. They are still physiologic and psychological components I think Universal could use to appeal to those who can't handle too much speed and motion which they currently haven't exploited which could make the ride accessible to a larger amount of people

Status
Not open for further replies.