Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hong Kong Disneyland

Thank you.:thumbsup: That was nicely filmed.....I've always thought that I would enjoy Disney Seas the most of any theme park in the world. From what I've read, and seen in travelogues, it just about fits perfectly into what I want in a theme park. .....Hong Kong Disneyland definitely seems to have the most beautiful setting of any Disney park. Such a pity, due to the economic & political situation there, it will probably end up failing, or losing lots of money at the very least.

Oh yeah... Those mountains that wrap around the park are just something else... It's the only Disney park that feel truly exotic thanks to them.

It looks so similar to the other Lodge hotels here. I think I'll stick to the Hollywood Hotel for my visit.

The amazing thing is that they keep adding new attractions to the park that opened too small, but the attendance continues to fall. The economic & political realities are really working against this park that probably has the most beautiful setting of any Disney park. It's a shame. I really don't think Hong Kong Disney will ever succeed.

Here's the concept art for the Ant-Man ride (which will be replacing Buzz)... don't think it's been posted here yet:
yXuaF02.jpg

Safety Video - Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:

5S is the name of a workplace organization method that uses a list of five Japanese words: seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketsu, and shitsuke. Transliterated into Roman Script, they all start with the letter "S". The list describes how to organize a work space for efficiency and effectiveness by identifying and storing the items used, maintaining the area and items, and sustaining the new order. The decision-making process usually comes from a dialogue about standardization, which builds understanding among employees of how they should do the work.

I thought it was supposed to be for this year?
It was. Not sure if it still is, but it was definitely supposed to open in 2018.

There's not that much info out there on it. I know Buzz has closed, not sure if there's any rumors on a timeline, but Disney sure hasn't been giving any info on this project.

Hong Kong Disneyland - Be Our Guest Cast Member Service Campaign

Take an inside look at Hong Kong Disneyland's "Be Our Guest" Service Campaign.

Seen in the video:
Peter Lowe - Vice President Hotel Food & Beverage Operations, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Noble F. Coker - Vice President Park Operations, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort

The Making Of Toy Story Land at Hong Kong Disneyland Walt Disney Imagineering:

Walt Disney Imagineering Research & Development, Inc. is the research and development arm of The Walt Disney Company, responsible for the creation, design, and construction of Disney theme parks and attractions worldwide. Founded by Walt Disney to oversee the production of Disneyland, it was originally known as Walt Disney, Inc. then WED Enterprises, from the initials meaning "Walter Elias Disney", the company co-founder's full name.