Mount Crumpit in Seuss Landing? | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Mount Crumpit in Seuss Landing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I saw this thread come up on “Recent Posts” and I got so excited thinking this is being considered.

What I would give for a Mount Crumpit ride :dance:

I was the same as you.

There is something about that this project that makes me think if it's ever announced, it will catch a lot of people off guard.

If Grinch is a big hit this year, I still think this has a chance of happening. It's such a massive property it can draw people year round

Heck, we already know that Universal seems that they have possible intrigue more recently, see Winter Wonderland with them apparently including the Crumpit coaster in that rumor..

If it’s a grinch ride is it The original grinch drawing, the chuck jones cartoon, or the Jim Carrey style Grinch character?

Personally I’m all about Chuck Jones, but I highly doubt that’s happening

If it’s a grinch ride is it The original grinch drawing, the chuck jones cartoon, or the Jim Carrey style Grinch character?

Personally I’m all about Chuck Jones, but I highly doubt that’s happening

I would assume it'd be more based on the Illumination Grinch attraction, similar to how the once proposed Lorax attraction would've been on the Illumination version. And that the ride would see some changes to accommodate that version in the process..

There used to be My. Crumpit Bobsled concept art running around the internet. Used to be easy to find with a Google search. I can't seem to find it now though. I'll go through some archives to see if I can find it.

A Christmas mini land just seems to make sense to me...And a family coaster of course
I don't hate the idea of a Christmas mini land within the Seuss Landing expansion area, especially if it includes a Mt. Crumpit coaster/dark ride whatever, but really hope the Christmas Land taking over Lost Continent doesn't happen. The HTTYD idea just fits so much better in IoA, and has a lot more potential for great rides/shows, IMO.

Reactions: shiekra38
I don't hate the idea of a Christmas mini land within the Seuss Landing expansion area, especially if it includes a Mt. Crumpit coaster/dark ride whatever, but really hope the Christmas Land taking over Lost Continent doesn't happen. The HTTYD idea just fits so much better in IoA, and has a lot more potential for great rides/shows, IMO.

But wouldn't you rather have HTTYD in the new park, where they can fully expand on the IP? Lost Continent is kinda small.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
But wouldn't you rather have HTTYD in the new park, where they can fully expand on the IP? Lost Continent is kinda small.
Considering the third park is a phantom non-entity that still might not be around for another 5 or 6 years... I'll take it in IOA.

And Christmas Land seems like a poor idea to me, because the headliner would obviously be Grinch... so there'd be a Seuss headliner immediately outside of Seuss Landing. In what way does that make sense? Especially because Seuss has a large-ish expansion pad, current lacks a headliner, and hasn't gotten a new attraction in over a decade. I mean, I guess you could argue that Christmas Land would also allow them to introduce Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman... which are both quiet possibly the most bland IPs possible for theme park integration.

Considering the third park is a phantom non-entity that still might not be around for another 5 or 6 years... I'll take it in IOA.

And Christmas Land seems like a poor idea to me, because the headliner would obviously be Grinch... so there'd be a Seuss headliner immediately outside of Seuss Landing. In what way does that make sense? Especially because Seuss has a large-ish expansion pad, current lacks a headliner, and hasn't gotten a new attraction in over a decade. I mean, I guess you could argue that Christmas Land would also allow them to introduce Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman... which are both quiet possibly the most bland IPs possible for theme park integration.
Rudolf would be the headliner of the land.

Reactions: Ashhanbre

Isn't Rudolph licensed to Seaworld?