Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 254 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What I liked about the Orlando Reign of Kong 360 scene is that so much goes on that it's impossible to experience it all in one, two, or even three viewings. Great for re rideability and almost like a different ride each time. I actually thought that was a big strength of the attraction. It doesn't get old, it gets better. I was seeing things on my tenth ride that I missed on all the others. Plus the different seats give you a different experience too. All plusses for re rides.
Most people miss the big spider on their first ride through.

What I liked about the Orlando Reign of Kong 360 scene is that so much goes on that it's impossible to experience it all in one, two, or even three viewings. Great for re rideability and almost like a different ride each time. I actually thought that was a big strength of the attraction. It doesn't get old, it gets better. I was seeing things on my tenth ride that I missed on all the others. Plus the different seats give you a different experience too. All plusses for re rides.
I enjoy Kong, but I think due to the obstruction from the vehicle size that scene can be a bit chaotic and hard to read. I enjoy how immersive the 360 scene is however, and I wish the swamp scene was done this way as well.

I can appreciate the re-rideability when it's seeing a new alien on MIB, but on Kong it's pretty easy to miss key story elements that just turns it into random Skull Island moments. Not necessarily a bad thing I suppose, it just didn't feel cohesive to me... and I reckon the GP isn't getting back in that line mid summer to figure out what happened to Kate :lol:

But my main gripe really is visibility. If F&F can fix that issue than I think it might have an edge on Kong. (That was my expert subject change to seem as if I'm on topic)

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I enjoy Kong, but I think due to the obstruction from the vehicle size that scene can be a bit chaotic and hard to read. I enjoy how immersive the 360 scene is however, and I wish the swamp scene was done this way as well.

I can appreciate the re-rideability when it's seeing a new alien on MIB, but on Kong it's pretty easy to miss key story elements that just turns it into random Skull Island moments. Not necessarily a bad thing I suppose, it just didn't feel cohesive to me... and I reckon the GP isn't getting back in that line mid summer to figure out what happened to Kate :lol:

But my main gripe really is visibility. If F&F can fix that issue than I think it might have an edge on Kong. (That was my expert subject change to seem as if I'm on topic)
Different, somewhat smaller, vehicles on F&F supposedly, so that may be the case.

Last few rides I have just watched one side or the other. Much easier to pick up the details.
I've said my piece on Kong so back to F&F

I mean, if you want to get technical Fallon would fall in the Comcast family

Technically, we shouldn't even be saying Fallon and instead say The Tonight Show, which lies in the NBC territory.

Fallon may be a host, but he has generations upon generations of past hosts that would be worth mentioning.

#OpenFastWaitingFuriously

giphy.gif

I'm just glad that Universal is making a new ride based on there own IP.
This is one thing I can get behind regarding this attraction. Although it's definitely not my favorite Universal IP, it's nice to see a new attraction based on a Universal IP open in the park. However, as Scott alluded to, it's a shame they haven't opened an attraction based on one of their own IPs with the level of detail that they've given to Potter, which I think is a shame. Hopefully they'll change that in the near future.

And to continue beating the dead horse... can they just open this thing already so we can move on to the good projects??

I'm just glad that Universal is making a new ride based on there own IP.
I've never understood this about the fans.

Why do people care whose IP a ride is based on? I don't care about IP owners. I just want good attractions and lands. Universal will figure out how to make money and maximize profit regardless if they have to pay IP fees or not.

I've never understood this about the fans.

Why do people care whose IP a ride is based on? I don't care about IP owners. I just want good attractions and lands. Universal will figure out how to make money and maximize profit regardless if they have to pay IP fees or not.
Because IP'S can boost numbers far higher. They also tend to be way more interesting and relatible to people who have knowledge of the IP.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Trying not to be too outrageous but am I the only one looking forward to this attraction? Maybe its because I like the IP and have low expectations but can imagine this will be very popular once does open.