Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 63 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yesterday we arrived at the park at 7:30am and went straight to a never ending standby down the bridge to top. Wait ti.e said 90mins and we finished in 40mins? It was quite jarring idk what that was all about. But we did everything we wanted to do and were out by four PM. No fop is not the best ride in orlando, but it does have the clearest screen imo. And Damn it alicia I would've loved to meet u yesterday lol! Today were back home at uni.

Yesterday we arrived at the park at 7:30am and went straight to a never ending standby down the bridge to top. Wait ti.e said 90mins and we finished in 40mins? It was quite jarring idk what that was all about. But we did everything we wanted to do and were out by four PM. No fop is not the best ride in orlando, but it does have the clearest screen imo. And Damn it alicia I would've loved to meet u yesterday lol! Today were back home at uni.
I'll be at DAK all day tomorrow if anyone wants to say hi! I have a shot list of like 50 things to shoot for videos I'll be posting all through April for the park's 20th anniversary. Stop and say hi if you want. Private message me if you wanna know where I'm at! (It'll most likely be Satuli trying the new bowl bases or Pongu Pongu cheating on my diet with Lumpia and a Night Blossom!)

I'll be at DAK all day tomorrow if anyone wants to say hi! I have a shot list of like 50 things to shoot for videos I'll be posting all through April for the park's 20th anniversary. Stop and say hi if you want. Private message me if you wanna know where I'm at! (It'll most likely be Satuli trying the new bowl bases or Pongu Pongu cheating on my diet with Lumpia and a Night Blossom!)
A Lumpia a Day keeps the Frowns Away. Sounds like happy food to me. :)

We rope dropped FoP. Off in 50 mins. Like it, but still don't think it's the best ride at WDW. Waited an hour fifteen for NRJ. It was my first time. Pretty....boring.

Hit Dinosaur (20 mins.), single ridered Everest (10 mins.) Now sitting upstairs at Y&Y for lunch.

0321181132_HDR.jpg

After lunch we're off to DHS.

Sounds like FoP might be running all its theaters and hitting dispatch times.

are you being serious? I'd take the boat ride with the insanely realistic AA compared to any spinner at the park.
hmmmm, idk spinners are kinda a Disney classic, I enjoy each one for different reasons, and while boat rides are also a classic, I think the lack of anything really going on in this ride makes it the worst.

Thanks for the update!

I really think people would like NRJ more if the lines were a lot shorter. There's no reason to wait > 15 minutes for NRJ, but it's a nice, calm, atmospheric ride.

But, 75 minutes is way, way too long
I haven't been on it, but it seems kind of level comparable to The Seas with Nemo at Epcot. Nemo's an enjoyable little ride as long as the wait is under 15 minutes. I would never wait longer that that for it, though. Seriously, I think the only ride (not including shows) that I actually disliked at WDW & Universal was Stitch, and even that had a decent pre show. So, myself, I can enjoy just about anything, as long as it doesn't have a long line.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
I haven't been on it, but it seems kind of level comparable to The Seas with Nemo at Epcot. Nemo's an enjoyable little ride as long as the wait is under 15 minutes. I would never wait longer that that for it, though. Seriously, I think the only ride (not including shows) that I actually disliked at WDW & Universal was Stitch, and even that had a decent pre show. So, myself, I can enjoy just about anything, as long as it doesn't have a long line.
Thank you for agreeing that Stitch has a decent pre-show! I've only ever done Stitch as a walk-on and liked the pre-show. The ride gets so much hate though...

Never been on the Seas, but that sounds about right. I really do think that wait times influence expectations a lot.

Reactions: Mad Dog
why. do. people. hate. Stitch.
My opinion.I rode it three times. It didn't really seem that anything happened . Just like a nothing burger. Though, like I said, the pre show was decent. And I had low expectations going in since I had read the negativity. I did it three separate vacations, hoping I was missing something, but that something never happened.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I don't think he was referring to the quality of the ride per wait times. I took it he's just saying that's a good observed wait time in respect to what we've been seeing on observed wait times for FOP.
yes thats exactly what i meant
FOP wait times are down compared to what they have been

also and heres the shocker
i dont think FOP is the end all be all to rides and is a little overhyped as the greatest ride ever....conversely NRJ is not near as bad as what is said about it

yes thats exactly what i meant
FOP wait times are down compared to what they have been

also and heres the shocker
i dont think FOP is the end all be all to rides and is a little overhyped as the greatest ride ever....conversely NRJ is not near as bad as what is said about it

I'm coming at this that the wait times are inflated due to capacity issues, so a reduction in wait times is a good sign that those issues are going away.

Reactions: twebber55