The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 252 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wishful thinking, but if we do end up getting Escape from Gringotts, I really hope it's not an exact clone (Though it probably will be). I would love if they tweak the existing concept to be more like a roller coaster and get rid of the spinning and simulator portions. It would be tricky to tweak the footage to fit that format more, but I think they could do it.

Reactions: SOCAL110
Wishful thinking, but if we do end up getting Escape from Gringotts, I really hope it's not an exact clone (Though it probably will be). I would love if they tweak the existing concept to be more like a roller coaster and get rid of the spinning and simulator portions. It would be tricky to tweak the footage to fit that format more, but I think they could do it.

The ride layout would not change, but I've heard of some other things would change.

Does any insider know if our version of Diagon Alley will be plussed, the same way our Hogsmeade/Hogwarts was plussed, or nah?

Diagon Alley looks breathtaking, I would be sooooo happy if we end getting it.

The only real bummer for me is that it only has 1 ride. It would be nice to have a 2nd ride, even if it was a C ticket. I've heard mixed reviews about Escape From Gingrotts, but I wouldn't know how the ride is because I refuse to look at online footage of the ride.

I would assume the obvious change that would come, is the removal of 3D as seen before with seemingly Drupercharged in Orlando and Osaka and Hollywood on FJ.

A question I'd have, if Diagon goes to USH and not a second gate, would they consider getting rid of Kings Row in favor for Ministry? That I would honestly think would make sense, if USH is not getting Hogwarts Express.

I believe after the shake up any idea of Diagon in USH is gone at this point.

Funny enough, I have gotten information that they did have Diagon at one point of time..but it was canned at the last minute of something being dropped.

I am really interested to see what comes next for Potter in Hollywood, regardless if it's Diagon or perhaps something else.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. What?

So Diagon isn't coming to USH...This is what I mean about insiders being such big teases.

I mean it was planned and now I have heard nothing for a long time. Could still be happening, not sure. Last I heard the changes being made would be to change the propulsion system used for the Gringotts carts and that's about it.

As much as I'ma get hate for this, I really don't want Diagon Alley at USH. Why bother? USF already has it, and although I've never experienced it it just seems like a waste. We need something that makes USH stands out, especially in terms of the Wizzarding World. If we do get Diagon Alley I hope we at least get a Ministry of Magic add on. I'm tired of getting hand-me-down attractions within Universal parks.

As much as I'ma get hate for this, I really don't want Diagon Alley at USH. Why bother? USF already has it, and although I've never experienced it it just seems like a waste. We need something that makes USH stands out, especially in terms of the Wizzarding World. If we do get Diagon Alley I hope we at least get a Ministry of Magic add on. I'm tired of getting hand-me-down attractions within Universal parks.

As much as I love you man, FJ and Despicable Me called.

Yeah, I could very much do without Despicable Me, sue me!

I'm not gonna argue against Hogsmeade, it's exactly what the park needed.

Reactions: Freak