The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 251 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
uh9k0hW.jpg

Looks like Hippogriff is out for refurbishment. Anyone have any more details on that?

Wishful thinking, but I would love to see WaterWorld turned into Escape the Forbidden Forest if that coaster turns out great. USH needs a descent coaster in Mummy’s abcense. I know we’re potentially getting Gringott’s, but that’s barely a coaster.

Keep in mind, you guys might still get the DK coaster ;)

I previously mentioned that I have last heard that Donkey Kong isn't coming to the Hollywood version. I will still believe that of what I hear, until proven wrong by someone else.

As far as Waterworld goes, I would rather want something else replace that than Potter, or to keep it alive; as it is still one of the best attractions in USH.

As far as whatever Potter may bring for an expansion, if it's Diagon, I hope they change up what Gringotts offers.

I would honestly rather us just get a different type of Potter expansion. Like something completely different from Orlando. That universe is so rich, with so many things to pull from.

Reactions: chris.g
I would honestly rather us just get a different type of Potter expansion. Like something completely different from Orlando. That universe is so rich, with so many things to pull from.

Honestly, I would much rather want an abridged version of what Orlando is getting, but to interact with the hillside.

Ah ok that makes sense. Yeah I'm down for anything that makes our park more unique from the others would be nice.