Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 278 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Should we start a new thread where we beg you to spill the beans on what's leaving/coming to IOA or should we just keep that here? I'm fine either way..

SPILL IT!!!!!

landscape-1499875933-twin-peaks-agent-cooper-coffee.gif

Should we start a new thread where we beg you to spill the beans on what's leaving/coming to IOA or should we just keep that here? I'm fine either way..

SPILL IT!!!!!

landscape-1499875933-twin-peaks-agent-cooper-coffee.gif
It's not Poseidon's Fury. So, it should be easy for you to ascertain that it will be a dinomite refurb/update, that will leave IOA with only two water rides for a nine month period, & whose reopening will be a year late to take advantage of a major movie sequel. :private::)

It's not Poseidon's Fury. So, it should be easy for you to ascertain that it will be a dinomite refurb/update, that will leave IOA with only two water rides for a nine month period, & whose reopening will be a year late to take advantage of a major movie sequel. :private::)

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

So they are refurbishing One Fish Two Fish to Max's Reindeer Express! I've cracked the case!

IoA sounds like it will be an add- not a replacement, correct? (Or at least replacing a tiny M&G area)

SPILL IT!!!!!

This says new JP coaster. But don't forget..."anything contained within this article is considered unofficial/rumor until officially confirmed and announced by Universal Orlando themselves"

5 Announcements You Can Expect From Universal Orlando in 2018 - Theme Park University

Very strong & double confirmation

That is not a source. I don't want to come off rude, and I'm sorry, but please don't start a rumor in a definitive context if you don't know for sure what you're saying is true. I have a problem with people doing this, as it can spread false information and it seems attention-seeking to me. UC has been dealing with on-ride media technology in attractions for decades and only recently started working with trackless technology with the debut of ROK just two years ago. If they're genuinely having problems with "the computer program" that controls the media and synchronization with vehicles, then that's an insignificant issue that every new ride encounters and can probably be resolved within a day. Several reliable insiders have already stated that there are typical problems with the RVs just like ROK had.

That is not a source. I don't want to come off rude, and I'm sorry, but please don't start a rumor in a definitive context if you don't know for sure what you're saying is true. I have a problem with people doing this, as it can spread false information and it seems attention-seeking to me. UC has been dealing with on-ride media technology in attractions for decades and only recently started working with trackless technology with the debut of ROK just two years ago. If they're genuinely having problems with "the computer program" that controls the media and synchronization with vehicles, then that's an insignificant issue that every new ride encounters and can probably be resolved within a day. Several reliable insiders have already stated that there are typical problems with the RVs just like ROK had.

Someone with sources isn’t just gonna say “oh yeah, Mark told me...”. C’mon now.

Put simply, some people on here have track records that lend some truth to whatever they say in a definitive context. You may not like it, but that is pretty much how forums like these work. It may sometimes be false, but that isn’t the point.

Put simply, some people on here have track records that lend some truth to whatever they say in a definitive context. You may not like it, but that is pretty much how forums like these work. It may sometimes be false, but that isn’t the point.

I know another forum that you have to cite a source if you post something. It is so awesome only talking about official press releases and things you can actually prove..........

Reactions: Joel and WAJAS