Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

ICON Park

@JoeCamel a Manitowac 1800 would be used for projects that would take weeks/months being that it’s a crawler crane. They generally take about a week to set up give or take but in an installation like this where the job is done in under a week they would use the AC 500-8. I didn’t discount why you thought that it was but just wanted to give some insight on the subject.

For an example the Manitowac mentioned I believe (or similar) is being used over at Disney Springs for the third parking garage installation. ;)

For those who have not seen this yet, it's tall. Looking at it directly from the north or south, it doesn't seem so tall compared to the Eye. But from the east and west directly it's huge. I Love it on the skyline. Now the tallest man made structure in Orlando/Orange County, outside the super-tall antennas in east Orange.

For those who have not seen this yet, it's tall. Looking at it directly from the north or south, it doesn't seem so tall compared to the Eye. But from the east and west directly it's huge. I Love it on the skyline. Now the tallest man made structure in Orlando/Orange County, outside the super-tall antennas in east Orange.
Not the best quality but here is a photo to understand the perspective.
upload_2018-3-12_21-49-56.png

Madame Tussaud's "The Justice League Exhibit" is coming to Orlando and they are giving away trips to Orlando for it.

Madame Tussauds Justice League Exhibit Coming to Orlando
Too bad it's not the real Justice League:
tumblr_ol87fedHNN1sfp6m8o1_r1_540.jpg

You know, I look at that new Warner Park in the US and think, "Man, if Six Flags would do that indoor thing here with their Warner and DC rights.