Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 304 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"most" as in a total of 2? It's been open for 20 minutes and broke down immediately. Not to mention initial reaction from a soft opening in which people didn't even know it would be open tends to be more positive than if people planned a trip around it. There is no way the general public will like this. People don't give them enough credit on these forums. This thing is not a standalone attraction but it's being sold as one. It's a very small and very bad piece of an otherwise totally awesome hour-long tram experience across the country shoved in a building.

Brains and Beauty on Twitter

and IU which was extremely positive

...the only fully negative one is the one you posted.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I don't know, I think most of those tweets are pretty damning from my perspective. Two years in a row now, Universal has opened two rides where the most positive thing being said about them is that they have good queues.

The excellent queues that Universal have been putting out recently, kind of makes me think that coasters could work again, especially with the JP rumour.

You realize the three most recent tweets were posted AFTER the one I posted correct? So my comment about there being 2 "OKs" and 1 "bad" was accurate at the time I checked. Not sure why you are on some kind of crusade to defend this garbage but have fun!

You are complaining about a ride that's in tech rehearsals breaking down and using that as a sign its a failure. They pretty much all do that.

Reactions: tankart150
You are complaining about a ride that's in tech rehearsals breaking down and using that as a sign its a failure. They pretty much all do that.
What? I never used that as a reason for the failure. The contents of the ride is the failure. After technical rehearsals, will there be a new ride installed? I mentioned it breaking down in one post to point out there hasn't been enough time yet to give a judgement on "most" of the tweets being positive or "ok". That's the only reason I brought it up. It's been open for 20 minutes total and then broke down so saying, "most tweets" seemed silly to me.

What? I never used that as a reason for the failure. The contents of the ride is the failure. After technical rehearsals, will there be a new ride installed? I mentioned it breaking down in one post to point out there hasn't been enough time yet to give a judgement on "most" of the tweets being positive or "ok". That's the only reason I brought it up. It's been open for 20 minutes total and then broke down so saying, "most tweets" seemed silly to me.

About as silly as using one tweet to back up your view of the ride then dismissing someone posting other tweets disagreeing with your view.

The excellent queues that Universal have been putting out recently, kind of makes me think that coasters could work again, especially with the JP rumour.
I feel like this has been Universal’s MO for years now. Forbidden Journey got more attention for its queue (come see Hogwarts for realz!!) than the ride itself, especially from the public. Kong had an over proportional amount of praise for its queue too. You could even go as far back as Despeciable Me or Simpsons, both of which were praised heavily for their queues.

I’d go as far as to say that the Diagon rides are the only modern Universal rides where the ride gets as much praise as the queue.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Reactions: Dhdhddh