Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 306 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Doesn't make it "Great" though.

Calling the F&F queue great is doing a disservice to truly great queues like FJ, Gringotts, Kong, etc.
Yeah I held back on someone in the Facebook group saying it’s the best queue in the parks. Like WHAT?

Reactions: Nick
Are you serious??
Can you honestly, with a straight face, tell me that this queue is on the level of the queues that I mentioned? Only a select few rides have "Great" queues imo. Many are what i'd consider "Really Good" or something like that. This would fall into that category. But there's no way I will ever consider it a great queue.

Can you honestly, with a straight face, tell me that this queue is on the level of the queues that I mentioned? Only a select few rides have "Great" queues imo. Many are what i'd consider "Really Good" or something like that. This would fall into that category. But there's no way I will ever consider it a great queue.
I have not been in it yet but, someone who loves cars may think ff queue is better than the ones you mentioned. Not me lol but I'm just saying you're hoping all over people that may honestly be taken by this queue. It is definitely not mediocre from the pics in my opinion.

I have not been in it yet but, someone who loves cars may think ff queue is better than the ones you mentioned. Not me lol but I'm just saying you're hoping all over people that may honestly be taken by this queue. It is definitely not mediocre from the pics in my opinion.
Oh, well if you're a car person, then sure, you'll like it. I believe I have said that before. And i'm not calling it mediocre, I literally said in the post you quoted that I would list it as "Really Good".

I'm surprised, i'm not hearing any one mention or complain about "water effects" from this attraction. The water effects have become almost a meme because they're so overly used in every Universal Studios attraction

I'm surprised, i'm not hearing any one mention or complain about "water effects" from this attraction. The water effects have become almost a meme because they're so overly used in every Universal Studios attraction
I only rode once and maybe it had to do with where I was sitting, but I didn't notice any water effects.

EDIT: nevermind :lol:
Don’t worry. They are there. :lol:

Reactions: truejonas
Woof that is awkward. So many pointless elements from the tram tour version, at least the Musion effect with Gibson hopping on the truck is kinda neat? But yea... man those preshows... I just... why? They're so awkward, why are there even live actors, why are they necessary?

Augh.

Trash.

Universal: where the best part of your day is waiting in line!

On a serious note, I have never been on Fallon and have ridden the Hollywood version of this. I agree it is laughable. I'd prefer to not watch videos of Fallon and eventually see it in person. Not that it would translate I'm assuming anyways. However, I immediately gave into this one... F&F really looks like a Hollywood clone with such minor intro tweaks that I doubt my opinion would change.

On the other hand I always figured Fallon ended up better than I gave it credit for... but now there are all these posts about how F&F is a bit better than Fallon.

So - Is that actually true from the perspective of people who dislike this attraction? Is Fallon actually not good after all, or are the fanbois just starry eyed with a new attraction preview?

Universal: where the best part of your day is waiting in line!

On a serious note, I have never been on Fallon and have ridden the Hollywood version of this. I agree it is laughable. I'd prefer to not watch videos of Fallon and eventually see it in person. Not that it would translate I'm assuming anyways. However, I immediately gave into this one... F&F really looks like a Hollywood clone with such minor intro tweaks that I doubt my opinion would change.

On the other hand I always figured Fallon ended up better than I gave it credit for... but now there are all these posts about how F&F is a bit better than Fallon.

So - Is that actually true from the perspective of people who dislike this attraction? Is Fallon actually not good after all, or are the fanbois just starry eyed with a new attraction preview?
If you dislike Fallon's humor I can maybe see how someone would like F&F better. Coming from someone who dislikes Fallon though (more of a Colbert or Kimmel person), there's no way I would put F&F ahead of Fallon. Fallon is "passable" and has a very nice all around experience. F&F doesn't have that (all in my opinion, of course).

I think it depends on what you're looking for. Can't really compare since Fallon is a more light-hearted family affair to the obvious over the top street vibes of FF.

The shininess may have people choose FF over Fallon right now - maybe ask again in 6 months? :lol:

Reactions: brianlo