Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the AA front, I’m pretty sure JKR said no to AA and team members representing the film characters. Don’t remember where I heard it, it’s just engrained in me.

At first I thought “oh, we can ride one of Hagrid’s animals! Like the hippogriff!”

Gee whiz, almost like we do that already. :lol:

On the AA front, I’m pretty sure JKR said no to AA and team members representing the film characters. Don’t remember where I heard it, it’s just engrained in me.

At first I thought “oh, we can ride one of Hagrid’s animals! Like the hippogriff!”

Gee whiz, almost like we do that already. :lol:
I've heard she didn't want walkaround characters in the lands, but never heard the no AA thing.

EDIT: She's also reportedly said no to lots of things we eventually saw come to fruition over the years, so either she's started trusting UC more, or the rumors themselves were never true to begin with. (Maybe a little of both.)

EDIT: She's also reportedly said no to lots of things we eventually saw come to fruition over the years, so either she's started trusting UC more, or the rumors themselves were never true to begin with. (Maybe a little of both.)

Mildly off topic, I am still frustrated that we lost the castle tour to an Express line, especially after the big deal was made that there wouldn’t be one. >:O

I don't think an AA Hagrid is too farfetched. I didnt find out until recently that Robie Coltarane was only used for close ups in the movie. For the most part it was a man in a big suit with an animatronic head...

600247_v2.gif

Could the ride be based off the first film where they go to the forest to look for the unicorn? I think it would be awesome hearing Hagrid tell the guest why we are going into the forest and giving all of his unicorn facts.

Reactions: Magistra
Could the ride be based off the first film where they go to the forest to look for the unicorn? I think it would be awesome hearing Hagrid tell the guest why we are going into the forest and giving all of his unicorn facts.

It must be in the time period of the fourth movie, if not it would throw the time period of the land off.

I don't think so, but they could also have him looking for that dragon still. But like Alicia said there might not be much of a storyline. I just want to know what we will see on the backwards bit.

@AliciaStella Question: Could the cosmetics that hide the tall builiding, also include “backdrop” perspectives so when looking at the ride from hogsmeade, we get some sort of forced perspective?

Reactions: Joel
Think it is Kong sized corn chips or the conventional lath and shotcrete? I know these are minute details but it is theme park construction and thast is what i thrive on
Probably both, different methods for different areas. Some of the theming will likely use prefab pieces (as with all the Wizarding World construction projects.) Other stuff will be able to be crafted on the spot.

Probably both, different methods for different areas. Some of the theming will likely use prefab pieces (as with all the Wizarding World construction projects.) Other stuff will be able to be crafted on the spot.
I know you think the pieces by the sprung tent may be brickwork - or did - you still think so?

Status
Not open for further replies.