Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just an interesting tidbit: Murdy tweeted out that he's headed out to film another HHN announce video. Further down in the thread, he answers a question that it will not be for Orlando as well.

Could be terror tram, but it sounds like there's going to be at least one house this year that doesn't cross over.

Universals Classic Monsters and AHS Asylum are our only exclusives that are speculated ATM

I wonder is Surprise is a name that comes from the property, or something like Surprise! We got Poltergeist!
Personally (I don't know what codename is for what), I think it would be a good "ironic" codename... like for AHS.
Universals Classic Monsters and AHS Asylum are our only exclusives that are speculated ATM
You sure? Our list has gotten longer as far as what could be coming to Orlando.

I know a Romero mashup sounds awesome, but the Dawn of the Dead (1978) rights are SUPER complicated, hence why it's hard to find a genuine DVD/ Blu-Ray copy. I have a hard time seeing them get the rights to that movie.

@Legacy
Do you happen to know if the code names are IPs or mixed with originals?

It is funny how many IPs relate to each name. Snacks could be Lost Boys or Romero, Zero could be Thing (sub-zero, patient zero) Alien (zero G), or Romero (ground zero for the Zombie explosion)

Again, this is why no one should believe early talk. Had heard that this year had the potential for "more originals than IPs", and now it's looking like "You'll be lucky to get 3 originals"

That was the thought roughly 1-2 months ago. Then right when Stranger Things was announced it sounded like there would be three, maybe even four.

So what are the list of (shareable) code-names?
I have:
Poison
Snacks
Zero
Surprise (as said, AHS for irony points?)
Edit: Dynamite (The Thing comes to mind)

Last edited:
That was the thought roughly 1-2 months ago. Then right when Stranger Things was announced it sounded like there would be three, maybe even four.

So what are the list of (shareable) code-names?
I have:
Poison
Snacks
Zero
Surprise (as said, AHS for irony points?)
Edit: Dynamite (The Thing comes to mind)
AHS would fit with Poison or Surprise imo
I don't know how Snacks couldn't be Trick 'r Treat
Thing comes to mind for Dynamite, definitely
No idea about the rest

Reactions: Robert Bliss