USH AP Question | Inside Universal Forums

USH AP Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 10, 2016
Studio City, CA
Am I able to use my pass on the day it expires?

Please lock and/or delete this thread after the question is answered since I believe this was already a question asked but I couldn't find it.

I would think not. Meaning if you bought Dec. 1st, you can use it Nov. 30 but not Dec 1st.

Am I able to use my pass on the day it expires?

Please lock and/or delete this thread after the question is answered since I believe this was already a question asked but I couldn't find it.

There has been a time back in 2013 when I did have it on the day of expiration, and all they did was saying that it was fine for that day of, but that if you wanted to come back after, you had to renew.

I don't know if that's still the case now, but I hope it helps.

I have been wondering about this for awhile, why doesn't USH give real plastic cards for their Annual Passes? It just seems strange how they are the only major theme-park that doesn't have them.

Past few visits to USH they haven’t been reading fingerprints for passes. Is the system down or are they phasing it out?

I've had to do a fingerprint every time with my AP, including just this past Thursday. But I don't think fingerprints are required if it's a one day ticket, although I'm not sure.

I've had to do a fingerprint every time with my AP, including just this past Thursday. But I don't think fingerprints are required if it's a one day ticket, although I'm not sure.
That’s really strange then because everyone in my party has passes and hasn’t been required to do it these past few visits.

The fingerprint readers rarely worked for me so I told them to just validate my ID each time. They need to go the picture route and get away from fingerprint.

Going to renew my pass soon with that 15% discount that has to be done at the ticket booth. Do I have to pay for parking and will they reimburse me at the ticket booth?

Going to renew my pass soon with that 15% discount that has to be done at the ticket booth. Do I have to pay for parking and will they reimburse me at the ticket booth?
You should..think you get it back if you pay for parking and then get a pass the first day. But I'd call to double check...or see a movie/use AMC a list

Reactions: baconwhiskers
I mean cool

Do it and while you will make money it will be like HO all over again
They will grow but not as much as they wanted and then come crawling back
It’s a small land and one ride, I’m excited but F if I’m winning to pay Disneyland AP prices for that

they need like 10 more attractions and half of those would need to be e tickets for me to care

also as others pointed out reservation’s might be what’s boosting universal now…take that away and make the prices higher and maybe for the short term you make some bucks but it will back fire

I'm not too worried about reservations coming to the park. Didn't Orlando have a similar survey, and the conclusion was that surveys like that can just be for the park to make sure they are currently doing the best option?

It’s a small land and one ride, I’m excited but F if I’m winning to pay Disneyland AP prices for that

they need like 10 more attractions and half of those would need to be e tickets for me to care
This. They scared everyone away for Harry Potter and then were begging people to come back. Same thing happened for SWGE at DLR. They need to do passholder previews with reservations for a few weeks to thin the hype before the official opening.