Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 223 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Schlocky Horror Picture Show was a show with a host who showed horror movies and B movies. Elvira was popular back in the day too(connection to 80’s) so maybe the house is a parody of a midnight hour horror marathon(possibly B movies?); doesn’t seem to be H.R. Bloodengutz but it could be in the vein of that

Edit - Hoping at least one original involves a cabin in the woods or a summer camp since F13 and Evil Dead were both huge in the 80s and Sleepaway Camp was a cheesy enough parody of the former

If we had a horror host run the event i hope it’s like a Sammy Terry like one(the original one) and that’s a host from my state.

But anyway so June 21-28 is our next possible announcements?

Reactions: horrornights789
If we had a horror host run the event i hope it’s like a Sammy Terry like one(the original one) and that’s a host from my state.

But anyway so June 21-28 is our next possible announcements?

Yep, and sound like it’s Snacks. Hopefully Poltergeist will be after that since it’ll be shared and Hollywood is gonna be long overdue for an announcement by the time July rolls around

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
The best part is that I literally just announced what Snacks in one of the Facebook fan groups a few weeks ago as a comment...

...And no one noticed...

If it’s the group I’m thinking of, with all the selfie & service dog drama last year, that’ll be like finding a needle in a haystack! Did you use the code name for it-or something else?

EDIT: Do terrible B movies that nobody’s ever heard of ring any bells for you??

I don't. :grin:

Very curious about Snacks. It sounds like it could be a mashup of cult films. TLB fans might get their wish...partially.
0cylibI.gif

Last edited:
So I have been thinking.. We all know that Universal loves synergy between houses/rides and IPs. With the new Slender man movie coming out in late August could HHN be receiving a house based on the popular IP? The company behind the movie has not made many successful films, Mythology Entertainment, but the concept of a ten foot tall white faced man staring down at me is pretty scary. Javier Botet will be playing Slender man in the movie and he has been behind many successful creatures in movies like conjuring, IT, and crimson peak. So the movie might have a chance of being somewhat successful. I might be completely out of reach with this idea but it would be amazing if they could pull it off.

Anybody get anywhere on final scare zone? We have the Wizard song from The Wizard of Speed and Time, and foam as clues. I'm really not getting what connect other than the Blob and the Stuff, though only sort of for both, and maybe the Marshmallow Man's melted carcass, but Ghostbusters wouldn't be new to HHN fully would it? Because of the old show? I think this one is supposed to be a first timer. I've mostly thrown up my hands with the originals since we've pretty much solved them, but came up with so many ideas I don't know what the correct answers are and I'm fairly confident in HDD, Poltergeist and a form of Halloween. for remaining IPs. And it seems like the Chucky zone is all but confirmed at this point.