Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 224 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So if Snacks is all bad B movies the question left now is-IP or original??

Because if Halloween actually is coming, and we have an even split, that makes our IP houses potentially accounted for (Stranger Things, Trick r Treat, Poltergeist, Happy Death Day, Halloween Best Of) BUT if it’s not coming (at least in house form) then Snacks would have to be IP’s. Unless we’re not getting an even split? If Snacks is an original I can’t even begin to think of what they could come up with, but if it’s IP’s my mind first goes straight to Frank Henenlotter.

EDIT: Removed my ANoES guess cause I see where @Legacy’s song clue leads now. @tankart150 look up a man named John Massari.

Last edited:
So if Snacks is all bad B movies the question left now is-IP or original??

Because if Halloween actually is coming, and we have an even split, that makes our IP houses potentially accounted for (Stranger Things, Trick r Treat, Poltergeist, Happy Death Day, Halloween Best Of) BUT if it’s not coming (at least in house form) then Snacks would have to be IP’s. Unless we’re not getting an even split? If Snacks is an original I can’t even begin to think of what they could come up with, but if it’s IP’s my mind first goes straight to Frank Henenlotter.

EDIT: Removed my ANoES guess cause I see where @Legacy’s song clue leads now. @tankart150 look up a man named John Massari.

It sounds like Snacks is an original B mashup. Hopefully it’s H.R. Bloodengutz 2 but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a different version of a late night horror show or a movie store with B movies

Snacks is an IP, right?

If so, could it be “Creepshow” instead of “Blumhouse of Horrors”? That would account for the different stories

Okay, for some reason I thought that was the basis. It would be wonderful if it were a sequel to Bloodengutz or at least inspired by the anthology features of the 80’s like “Creepshow”, “Twilight Zone: The Movie”, or “Cat’s Eye”
Can't be Bloodengutz. He's a TV personality.

Reactions: Robert Bliss