Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 230 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A troupe of carnies and clowns in a carnival setting being attacked by the undead?
What is dead in this gif?

mSjhEL39unrtvjFFhjTD2bf3Yw8=.gif

Is the report of 10 houses old news? Seems crazy they can fit that many in.
It's actually obscene how many houses they could fit into the event if they wanted to.

SS 19 - 2
SS 21 - 2
SS 24 - 2
SS 25 - (technically) 2
SS 22 - 1
Shrek - 1
Parade 78B - 2
1o8S - 1
108N - 1 (hell of a walk though)
Sprungs/Tents - 3

That's 17, and the only "new" location (apart from 108S that we're getting this year) is 108N. Throw F&F and SS33 (which has been considered before), and build another tent and you could fit 20.

I might just be reading too much in to this but the About page on the official HHN site does say "Shows" ie. plural

I know "Show" would sound odd as a header but something like Live Entertainment could have been used instead it it were a single show

Attachments

• About Page.png
    About Page.png
    803.8 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
It's worth keeping in mind that Clue #3 is three parts based on elements of a story, so not all the answers are in that one GIF. I think the key is figuring out which element each GIF in the set corresponds to and working from there.

One way to read elements of a story would be settings, characters, and conflict/plot. For example, this was my original guess from way back when:
Setting: Theme Park/Carnival (Whirly Dirly)
Characters: Killer Animatronic (There was a robot in one of the GIFs)
Plot: Trapped somewhere, and need to find a way to escape (Rick and Morty trapped in a jungle)

Or, you can read the elements of a story as beginning, middle, and end, which actually lines up with Oz.
Beginning: The Tornado (Whirly Dirly)
Middle: Trapped in a bizarre land, trying to find a way home(See above)
End: Reunited with the entire family at home (Robot GIF)

I definitely feel like there's something to the idea of a carnival setting, but the rest of the answer lies in the other two GIFs. I have no idea how undead carnies lines up with everything.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
So, the new mystery location this year is 108N? Now, what the hell is 108N?
108S is the new location being used this year. It was never really a mystery (to you all, yes, but I knew it was being used in February). The "mystery house" location was Shrek... because reasons.

Within the context of that list of potential locations, 108N is only one that there is no precedence for use (but it could be used).

Nothing? The episode synopsis mentions a resort where everyone is immortal, but something’s trying to kill you anyway. Maybe there’s an aspect of immortality to this house?
The ride itself is what's dead (thus saying the gif was literal). The ride is broken, irreparable, scrap. So... wherever you take that is this house's location.

EDIT -
I might just be reading too much in to this but the About page on the official HHN site does say "Shows" ie. plural

I know "Show" would sound odd as a header but something like Live Entertainment could have been used instead it it were a single show
Marketing speak markets. A ball drop would be considered a "show."

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
The ride itself is what's dead (thus saying the gif was literal). The ride is broken, irreparable, scrap. So... wherever you take that is this house's location.

So Ragtag takes place in an abandoned ride? That would explain the codename

Edit - If it’s in a junkyard they’ll definitely be able to have the junkyard scenes for StrTh2 next year

Reactions: Robert Bliss

Oooh a junkyard!

Edit: I remember originally thinking this one had to do with cannibalism, but that was only the first gif. If it does actually have to do with rides it sounds like an amusement park junkyard of sorts? If that’s in the neighborhood of a correct answer then what are the SA’s? Possessed animatronics??

@Legacy wjen I think of carnival rides at universal I think of kidzone Simpson’s and amityvill which is now wizarding world. Am I in the right ballpark here?