Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

I mean, I don't disagree. But the year after Knott's debuts Dark Ride? That's just a little disappointing, creatively to me.

If it is coming - it’s on the opposite side of the coast. I guarantee only a handful of people going to Orlando’s HHN know about Knott’s version. Furthermore, we don’t know any details of anything to really claim how similar it would be to Dark Ride.

Ok now Rag Tag could be the path of the wicked/oz?

Snacks=the house of schlock

Meteor=some other original

Surprise= happy Death day

Or no surprise like Halloween

However, this carnival like house could work like an abandoned carnival from the 80’s or Jack is in the 80’s and trapped in vhs land?

If it is coming - it’s on the opposite side of the coast. I guarantee only a handful of people going to Orlando’s HHN know about Knott’s version. Furthermore, we don’t know any details of anything to really claim how similar it would be to Dark Ride.
That's fair. I shouldn't have said lame, it was bad wording.

Ok now Rag Tag could be the path of the wicked/oz?

Snacks=the house of schlock

Meteor=some other original

Surprise= happy Death day

Or no surprise like Halloween

However, this carnival like house could work like an abandoned carnival from the 80’s or Jack is in the 80’s and trapped in vhs land?
I am literally telling you what Ragtag is...

:lol:

Part of me hopes they give it a punny name based on a 80s song, only replacing "rock" with "schlock."

man, by the eighties, The Clash was my band...figure they show up w Should I Stay or Should I go at ST.

but I am late here and I think someone mentioned schlock the casbah.

then the talk went carney graveyard and I thought of Steve miller and the Himalaya but that's so 70's....

I agree! All this talk of carnival brings me right to jack .... it would be a missed opportunity if there wasn’t at least an Easter egg of jack hidden In there somewhere

Wait, is there a movie theater inside the carnival? What does a carnival have to do with movie snacks?

just kidding, I couldn't help myself. haha

I agree! All this talk of carnival brings me right to jack .... it would be a missed opportunity if there wasn’t at least an Easter egg of jack hidden In there somewhere

Maybe they hide something, but I don’t remember Jack or Eddie having an Easter egg in Giggles and Gore.